Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

@RGbrown That second picture totally captures how I feel too.  I can't stop looking at the Lancôme L'absolu gloss.  I'm thinking I just tried a bad color or bad lighting in the store or something.  I may just buy one and test it out because every time I see you post a pic, it looks amazing.

@sprocketta thanks so much!

I feel bad for enabling. They are worth it. Don't listen to me. They're amazing. No no no, ignore me. 

I'm so torn on this 😋

@sprockettaMaybe a red? You posted one pic with a red lip a while back, and I remember thinking how it was a great look on you in general.

@fieldsofclover thank you! I love to rock red lip. I used to think I couldn't do it but I really like that look.

I love your fun brows, @RGbrown!  Picture #2 is awesome!

@curlychiquita thanks so much! 😆

Anonymous Insider

You are quite adventurous @RGbrown I don't think I could pull that off you seem to own it

@Anonymous thanks so much! It's hard to tell from my makeup, but I'm actually pretty conservative about my likes in so many other areas, so I like to have a little extra fun every now and again. I couldn't do wild brows all the time, but it was nice to play 😎

RE: Re: What are you wearing today?

@RGbrown, I know your post was mainly about your brows, but I gotta say that your skin looks so beautiful! It was the first thing I noticed 😊

Re: RE: Re: What are you wearing today?

@eshoe thanks so much! 💞

I'm pretty sure it's all a trick of light though. 😋 Just inside my basement door gives me the best pics...horrible terrible backdrop, but even I go "wow, not bad!" 😅😅😅

@RGbrown I love everything about this post! Love the eyebrows, love the look, love the selfies 🙂 

I personally find powder and a brush more natural looking when it comes to brows, it takes me a bit more time, but I think it's more flattering especially if I'm not going full glam. The colored brow though, so cool! I might have to try that out.

And of course the Lancome 🙂 I just got 515 - Be Happy, loving it! 

@MissPuff thanks much! I figure I may as well have fun, both with the look itself and the pic, every now and again😝

As long as a pencil takes me, I can't imagine powder taking that much longer. I seem to blend the pencil to oblivion, touch up a hundred times, blend blend blend some more, and then my pics show me uneven lines where I've blended some color outside my brow line but I hadn't noticed in the mirror. 🤦 I'm hoping maybe powder will be my answer. Or else I'll just give up...I'm not keen on makeup being difficult lol.

So is that your second lancome? Yay!!!

@RGbrown I think we need to start a “Selfies Suck” thread! 😅😜

@alexasteph hahahahahaha sounds good to me!😆😆😆

RE: Re: What are you wearing today?

Teal brows actually look soooo great on you @RGbrown!!! I really kinda like it! I could never pull something like that off, but you totally can!!!

Re: RE: Re: What are you wearing today?

@KrishAtl thanks so much!

Give it a shot one night before washing your face. You never know, it might grow on you! 😀

I want to heart the 2nd picture a million times @RGbrown!!!! 

@blackkitty2014 teehee! 😝

@RGbrown I love both these pictures,  but the second is my favorite!!😃 I'm not sure I like the brows, but for a change once in a while! Love the eyes and lip!! So pretty!!😁

@yankeefaithful thanks so much!  doubt the brows will be a permanent fixture, but it sure is fun playing with them for now. I'm sure there will be more 😄

@RGbrown This is a wonderful and creative look! I think adding the teal on the lower is great– it seems to help tie the whole look together! The colors you chose are so pretty! – I have a feeling the dark blue and purple for the brows looked fantastic!👌

testing