Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Ugh Diana feel better!  Everyone is getting sick right now.  I try to be diligent with my makeup if I have to go out when I'm sick because it's the only thing that keeps me from looking like a mess with my red nose and flaky skin Smiley Sad

Today I'm wearing:

UD Naked Foundation

Tarte Dark Undereye Concealer

MUFE HD Eyeprime

BE mineral shadow (sheen lavendar)

BE mineral shadow as liner (shimmery dark blue)

Lorac Peach Blush

Korres Lip Butter in Pomegranite

@dianabt  Get to feeling well soon!  Sinuses have been crazy due to the weather at my house.  I had a bit of a sinus infection last week, and my allergiest called in a Z Pack.  That stuff went to work ASAP!

First day of winter break:

Neutrogena Shine Control Primer

Neutrogena Healthy Skin Enhancer in Light to Neutral (so far I am loving it! Neutrogena is a drug store gem!)

Neutrogena Concealer

Tarte Smooth Operator Finishing Powder

UDPP

Kat Von D palette in Truth: Galeano on the lid and Sister as a highlight

UD 24/7 Liner in Ransom

UD Big Fatty Mascara

Revlon Lip Butter in Sugar Frosting

Kimmi: What are the Revlon Lip Butters like? I went to walgreens today and looked at them, they come in so many great colors! I really loved the pinks and reds, but drugstore makeup is such a hit and miss. I bought Blistex deep Renewal Lipbalm today (been using this for years, its fantastic and WAYYY better than the Fresh Sugar Collection which makes me mad bc the Blistex is 2-3 bucks and the Fresh is over 20. But yeah, this is one of very few drugstore products that I love enough to buy time and time again.

Highlighted

I love the Revlon Lip Butters!  They have a nice color to them, but they aren't super long lasting or pigmented like the higher end products.  For me, I think they're a bit more moisturizing than Burt's Bees lip balm.  Then again, I don't really get super chapped lips since I started using a lip scrub and a night balm.

If you take good care of your lips, I think you'll like the Lip Butters.  My Sugar Frosting is pretty low now, so I will have to pick up a new one when I run out.  Another thing I like about it is that I don't have to use a mirror to reapply since it doesn't "feel" like it's going everywhere. Some of my lip products I will not reapply unless I have a mirror, especially my MUFE red gloss.  I can only image how that would go without a mirror lol.

Ok, so I was definitely inspired by SD's look yesterday, so I decided to make my own spin with the same color scheme. I decided to try fluffy and casually blown-out hair today. I was aiming for something fun and feminine. I like how it turned out.

FACE:

Guerlain LdP 01 Beige Pale

Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Moonstone

Ethereal and Diffused Light

Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer

Hourglass Radiant Magenta layered over Peach Pop

EYES:

ABH Dipbrow

UD Electric Palette, Savage

TF Chocolate Bar Palette, Milk Chocolate

TF <3s Sephora Palette, Piano Keys and whatever that gold shade in the palette is called that I forgot

NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
Revlon Colorstay Liquid Liner

Clinique High Impact Mascara

LIPS:

MAC Pink Nouveau

FRAGRANCE:

Jo Malone Silk Blossom Cologne

*DayDreams* .. What a wonderful view Smiley Tongue

You flatter me too much, Stacey! Smiley Wink

You're a beauty. How old are you sweetness? Ive never asked, but now I must cause you look so young Smiley Tongue

I'm 27! Smiley Very Happy I don't know if that qualifies as 'so young' anymore, hahaha!

ill be 24 in august.. you look soo much younger though. Smiley Tongue