Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

@RGbrown - lookin' good! love the braid too!

@BrwnSugaG thanks so much!! 💖

Ooooh, the colors you used are gorgeous! That is one of my favorite eyeshadow palettes! 😍

Your hair is awesome and I love the mermaid vibe! Very beautiful, @RGbrown! 🧜‍♀️👌

@Shosh85 thanks so much! 💗

UD outdid themselves on this one. They really should do more palettes with that creamy formula. It's spectacular!

You're so mermaidy today @RGbrown - I LOVE IT!  Your shadow application is fantastic 👁

@RachFace2921 thanks so much!! ❣️

@RGbrown Wow, you're slaying it with this look!! Your eyes, hair and that lip is fantastic!! Even the purple top makes it all come together! I can see why you liked this look because you look gorgeous!!😘

Thanks so much @yankeefaithful!! 💝

@RGbrown Squeeeeeee! You look so fabulous! It all works so well together and now you've got me all a twitter about the lip gloss 🙂 Your hair looks amazing too!

@MissPuff thanks so much!! 💞

This lip formula is seriously amazing. I can't find a single con. Lasts forever, check. Doesn't bleed, check. Stays shiny, check. Not drying, check. I can't wait to get some more! 😍

RE: Re: What are you wearing today?

@RGbrown Thanks! I guess I missed my chance at getting this palette! I’m also attracted to purple eyeshadows !
Anonymous Insider

@RGbrown  WOW! Just fabulous. Your eyes and lips. Well just the whole thing. And love your hair

Aw shucks, thanks so much @Anonymous! 💖

RE: Re: What are you wearing today?

@RGbrown Love the eye palette! What’s it called and who makes it? I also like the purple in your hair!

Re: RE: Re: What are you wearing today?

@keana1 thanks so much! 💞

It's the UD Heavy Metals palette; it was LE, but you could probably find it on eBay if so inclined. It's a bit clunky and awkward, but it's well worth every penny...if I had to pick a favorite in my collection, this would be it!

@RGbrown I love that you go for those colors.  So many people don't and it's a delight to see them used and used well, at that.  Also like the bits of purple in your hair that work well with your shirt.  Glad to hear you've found an all time favorite.  Good thing you snapped a picture so you can remember it.  The lip gloss junkie in me is excited to hear your review of the Lancôme.  I've been itching for some new lip colors but alas, on a low/no buy.  Soon though!  Recap, you look fab.  Keep doing what you're doing.

@sprocketta that is so sweet, thank you 😊

Whenever you decide the low buy is over, picking up one or two of these lippies will be a *fantastic* way to celebrate. They are new, and I am hoping they do well so they aren't discontinued in a flash. If I didn't already own a bazillion lipsticks I can't bear to toss quite yet, I could easily see myself doing a complete overhaul of my collection and swapping over to these almost full time. They're that good 😯

F891A706-BB59-4C96-8A42-F6520779D903.jpeg

I went all in. This list will be long!

Marc Jacobs coconut eye primer 

Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer

Makeup Atelier color correcting palette

Glossier Stretch Concealer 

Glossier Skin Tint

Benefit Precisely My Brow #4

Givenchy Brow Wax Pencil

ABH Foundation Stick in Fawn (contour)

Dior Nude Bronzer

Urban Decay Gwen Stefani blush palette (Cherry)

Ilia Blur Powder

Tarte Love, Trust and Fairy Dust shadow palette - Also using the highlighter on my cheekbones. 

Smashbox Limitless Liquid Liner which dried out and died on me (it lived a long life) after one eye and I had to switch to my Blinc Ultrathin Liquid Liner, which ALSO dried up on me! Guess I need some new eyeliner. 

Urban Decay Perversion Mascara 

Buxom Nude lipstick with Tom Ford Margeurite on top

Mac Fix+

Bonus - Fragrance: Maison Margiela Jazz Club

Great look @starsandbucks, though, like others, have no idea how you managed so many products into such a light and natural look, LOL.  It's gorgeous, and certainly leveraged your collection!

Haha, I can really glom it on @RachFace2921. Everyone has a secret talent! 😄 

Editing to add: I remember years ago I was online dating and I got a message from some jerk saying how he liked that I was "natural" and didn't wear too much makeup like other girls. I was like, "I literally have 20 products on my face in that picture."

@starsandbucks 😂🤣😂 As if we wear it for them......... I LOVE your ‘no makeup makeup’ look!!!!

1 Reply
testing