Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

RE: Re: RE: What are you wearing today?

Thanks @curlychiquita! Itโ€™s my favorite!

Re: RE: What are you wearing today?

Oh my gosh I am in love with that lipstick shade @Llamamama2!!!  So pretty!!!

RE: Re: RE: What are you wearing today?

Thanks @KrishAtl! Matte lipsticks are hit or miss with me but ABH makes beautiful ones.

Re: What are you wearing today?

Right after this picture was taken, disaster followed- my two year old decided to tug and pull on me- directly after sticking his hands in his diaper.... his very dirty diaper.

๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ (sorry if this is TMI)

Happy Friday everyone! ๐Ÿ˜‚

15ECB557-198E-4C79-B821-763837899FDA.jpeg

E8206307-E758-4B68-9191-D456B44A4FEE.jpeg

RE: Re: What are you wearing today?

@Shosh85 your brows are ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ also, you seem to wear the Anastasia highlighter subtly ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿผ is this on high cheekbones only orrr? Previously looked at this highlighter and thought it too intense for me. And sorry to hear about that cringe-worthy moment lol - canโ€™t wait to be a parent ๐Ÿ˜น

@Shosh85 ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ˜น ... thanks! Recently being more adventurous with highlighter, & makeup in general. Maybe will try this one after all ๐Ÿ˜˜

Re: RE: Re: What are you wearing today?

Thank you so much, @MackyDeanna!! 

The ABH highlighter is super pigmented and buildable, so it is easy to over-do.๐Ÿ˜‰ When I wear it, I actually found that using my (clean) finger to apply is the easiest. I usually kinda dab a little in a few places- the bridge and tip of my nose, brow line, inner corner of my eyes, and yes, always on the high cheek bones. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‰ It just seems harder to get the perfect amount- and in the right spot, with a brush... I suppose it could be I just havenโ€™t found the right brush yet ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

Being a parent is definitely a blessing! ... itโ€™s not all ๐Ÿ’ฉ..... haha ๐Ÿ˜‚

You look great @Shosh85! And I love your lipstick shade. Your toddler story is bringing back memories of my two boys being 2!

Re: RE: Re: What are you wearing today?

Thank you so much, @Llamamama2!!

I sure love my boys but they definitely are a handful! ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜Š

I love this lipstick because it has peppermint oil in it, and it smells like it too ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ‘Œ

Ooo what a radiant look! Very pretty ๐ŸŒบ I see youโ€™re wearing the physicians formula butter highlighter! The line has been talked about by so many youtubers.. how do you feel about it?

Awe, thank you so much, @Guessgal!! ๐Ÿค—

I personally love the Butter Highlighter collection! I love how soft and smooth it is, definitely buttery! I use that pink all the time- my face is so pale, it works great as blush and also gives a really nice glow! I actually get compliments when I wear it! I have dry skin (most of the time) so anything with โ€˜butterโ€™ in the title usually works well for me. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‰

@Shosh85  Great look pre-diaper!! The IT cc looks great on you! Does it last all day and what type of skin does it work on best? The lip shade looks pretty on you!! Have a great weekend after the cleanup!๐Ÿ˜œ

Haha! You guys are the best!! Thank you so much, @yankeefaithful!!! ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜

Iโ€™ve worn the CC cream with and without primer- and I was actually surprised at well it stayed on without it and still gives a nice glow! Itโ€™s definitely a tiny bit better with primer though ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

I have dry to normal skin (usually depending on the season) and I have *heard* that this may not work as well on oily skin.

@Shosh85 Thanks for the info! I've come close to ordering IT, but after listening to them on QVC, I was afraid it wouldn't work on my oily/combo skin. I'm already changing up my skincare because it's so humid!๐Ÿ˜“

You looked gorgeous just before the diaper incident, @Shosh85!

Haha! Thank you so much, @curlychiquita!!!๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿค—

3 day weekend fridayyyyyy -

IMG_5755.jpg

The Sweepstakes Challenge has inspired me to break out my curling iron more!

Spoiler
Spoiler

Today's look is a perfect example of normal work day makeup for me:

BECCA Primer

LM Tinted Moisturizer

Hourglass 2015 Holiday Palette (Dim Light, Bronzer)

Hourglass 2016 Holiday Palette (Surreal Glow Blush)

BECCA Moonstone highlight

ABH Brow Wiz
Stila Huge extreme mascara

Beautiful @scott1201! And your hair looks great!

Your hair looks very pretty, @scott1201!

Love your hair and your skin looks fantastic!

@scott1201 ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿค—

I was ridiculously excited to get a sample of Butter Glazen Face Glow in my recent Ulta order, so in honor of that, I pulled as many Butter products today as I could ๐Ÿ˜‹

The Face Glow is a lot like MAC Strobe Cream in pinklite with a touch of purple-y/lavender shimmer added to the pink. It reminds me of LG Diamond Dust, so I pulled that out for my highlight.

Butter blush, eyeshadow, and lips to go along with the sample ๐Ÿ˜€

IMG_20180525_120108863.jpg

IMG_20180525_115643457.jpg

testing