Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Anonymous Insider

Re: What are you wearing today?

Lipstick is cool @RGbrown But I'm liking the eyeshadow

Fantastic shade of lipstick.

Yay! It’s good to see the Sci-Fly on someone! That really is a pretty shade! I’m almost positive that’ll be in my next order 👌😉 Beautiful, @RGbrown!! 🙌

Anonymous Insider

What a beautiful lipstick!

@RGbrown I can see why there was talk about that lipstick.  it's gorgeous!

RE: What are you wearing today?

Hope everyone is having a great day! I’m wearing: Becca foundation, Natasha Denona mini blush/highlighter, ABH Aurora palette for highlight, ABH subculture palette, Smashbox liquid liner, Grande mascara, Kevin Aucoin contour mini palette, Urban Decay lipstick in 100 degrees.

I’ve been testing new face products all week, and I think we’re down to two contenders: NARS Sheer Glow (today’s look on the left), and Hourglass Illusion Skin Tint (yesterday, on the right). Both are worn with no primer or setting spray, just NARS concealer under the eyes. I think the Hourglass would benefit from a bit of powder, and I’m wondering if the NARS is just a touch too pink. Which do you think is the better fit?

@tastelikewater You look lovely in both pictures, however I do agree the Hourglass Illusion looks so natural and simply beautiful! Definitely radiant, and I’m certain a little finishing powder can contain any extra shine you don’t want as the day goes on. It’s very pretty! Just wondering, what shade are you using in both products? I’ve been wanting to try both of these exact items, leaning towards the Hourglass in shade “vanilla” but just hoping it’s pale enough. I’m pretty close to your skin tone I think and I try to avoid any additional pink in my skin tints/foundation. Whatever colour it is, it’s marvellous on you! 🙂

Thank you! The NARS is in Mont Blanc, and the Hourglass is in Shell. I have mild rosacea, so I also try to avoid a pink undertone in my foundation. Shell actually looked a bit too yellow for me when I swatched it down my cheek, but because I sheered it out with a damp blender yesterday, I think it actually worked out fine. I might go back and request a sample of Vanilla for comparison purposes, but I’m almost positive it will be too pink. One of my favorite YouTubers, thataylaa, has a fantastic video about it that supports my suspicions.

I like the hourglass it’s a good color match and agree about the powder!

Thank you! I’m normally fine with a radiant finish, but as summer approaches I think I’ll need to contain the shine!

Oh, and to stay on topic: brows are L’Oreal, eyes are Sephora Colorful Shadow and Liner in Kaki and Laura Mercier Caviar Stick in Rose Gold, lips are Bobbi Brown Luxe in Neutral Rose.

Today I am wearing: Sephora holographic palette for blush, Amrezy highlighter, ABH subculture palette, Stila mascara, Smashbox liquid liner, ABH Dip Brow pomade in soft brown, MAC lipgloss in geo pink.

Re: RE: What are you wearing today?

@Llamamama2 loving that glow!!! You look radiant!!!

Gorgeous, as usual @Llamamama2! Your brows are absolutely perfect!

Thank you, @KrishAtl!

@Llamamama2 You look great! Love that look!

Thank you @keana1!

What a lovely glow!! Your skin just looks fantastic! 👌🤗 @Llamamama2

RE: Re: RE: What are you wearing today?

Thank you @Shosh85!
Anonymous Insider

And that smile! Gorgeous lashes. @Llamamama2

testing