Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

RE: Re: RE: What are you wearing today?

Thank you, @Anonymous!

RE: What are you wearing today?

Having a hard time finding good light this morning, so this will have to do! I’m trying the Hourglass Illusion Skin Tint for the first time; there’s nothing on my face but that and NARS concealer on my undereye, and I’m absolutely in love! Too bad about that price tag though...ABH MR on the eyes, Bobbi Brown Luxe in Neutral Rose on the lips.

Re: RE: What are you wearing today?

Beautiful! Love the pretty glow! - your skin just looks fabulous!! 🙌😍 @tastelikewater

You look beautiful @tastelikewater! Your skin is luminous!! I haven’t tried the Hourglass yet, but it looks phenomenal on you! That rose lip stain is gorgeous too! Love a natural look for summer!

Thank you! Most of the credit goes to the product; it's almost *too* radiant, and I think I'll need to set it for this upcoming outdoor wedding so I'm not shiny by the night's end. 

This was from the other day but just thought I’d check in.

@heartsmyface I saw his look and thought “ updated classic vamp!” You always dazzle, hearts!!!!

@heartsmyface I do love this new ‘do and hair color you’re wearing. And the pink lips with your hair are perfection. You’re like a super hot Snow White! 😁

Thank you! Just so you know I haven’t forgotten about the primer. I’ve just got to find time to get it mailed out.

Re: RE: Re: RE: What are you wearing today?

Haha!  No I haven’t forgotten either. I’ve just been stuck in life’s spin cycle for a while. I have several packages I need to put together and I’m hoping I can make some headway this weekend @heartsmyface. Although my anniversary is Sunday so I may have to make time for the sexy fun times. 😆

@heartsmyface This lipstick colour is so beautiful on you, it makes your face pop and emphasizes your good looks , lovely 😊

Love your lipstick, what is it?

It’s too faced melted candy:)

What a gorgeous look, @heartsmyface!! I love the pretty glow on your cheeks and that lipstick is just fantastic!! 🙌👌🤗

Gorgeous @heartsmyface! What are you wearing for blush? Love how natural it looks!

Love that lip!
Anonymous Insider

Excellent lip color @heartsmyface Great look

@heartsmyface, I had to google your MAC case. It is so pr...

@heartsmyface, I had to google your MAC case. It is so pretty. It's funny how some things just stick out at you. The Givenchy 2018 Couture Edition jumped out at me like your MAC.

RE: @heartsmyface, I had to google your MAC case. It is so pr...

Thanks! This has for to be from my favorite MAC collection of all time. The metal packaging and the silk fabric is just gorgeous!

Re: What are you wearing today?

5/21/18- Berry Inspired

Marc Jacobs Highliner in Fine(wine)

Anastasia Beverly Hills liquid lipstick in Kathryn

Sephora Collection duo blush in Tea Rose

mjfinewine.jpg

Re: What are you wearing today?

You look like a sexy siren !!! 😍🧜‍♀️😍 @gonerogue

3 Replies
testing