Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: RE: What are you wearing today?

Thank you @curlychiquita

Beautiful eyes! That eyeliner is just perfect! 😍👌 @KrishAtl

Thank you @Shosh85!!  It took many many many years of practice and still comes out perfect only 10% of the time!!

RE: What are you wearing today?

@KrishAtl your winged eyes are really beautiful. You nailed that look. Love it!
Anonymous Insider

Nice job @KrishAtl

Beautiful eye!  Love your wing!  @KrishAtl

I have serious wing envy @KrishAtl. I have too many road bumps on my eyelids to get a clean line. 😞

RE: Re: RE: What are you wearing today?

@jozkid. I swear I couldn’t do a winged eye a month ago without serious wobbly ends! I spent the last 25 years stretching my eyes as taut as I could at my temples to apply eyeliner, cause that’s how my mom taught me to do it when I was a teenager!! Anyway, fast forward 25 years and I had stretched eyeskin, go figure! I started using Korres Black Pine Super Eye Serum at night and I swear by this product now! It is one of my only Holy Grail beauty products. It is absolutely amazing! Within days I started seeing a definite change and tightening in the skin around my outer eye creases and a plumper rejuvenated look to the entire eye area including lids. My eyeshadow goes on smoother and my eyeliner goes on straighter and better. I never touch or hold my eyes at all anymore when applying makeup, now, so I am doing everything I can to reverse my evil ways! I love this serum so much that I am now dabbing it on all the fine lines in my face to see if it will work some magic on the rest of me!!

Re: RE: Re: RE: What are you wearing today?

I appreciate that @KrishAtl but I’m not sure anything short of surgery is going to help my eyelids. I may have (ahem) a few more years on you than you think!

I hear ya @jozkid!  But you are a gorgeous lady!!  I am fabulous and 40 and will do anything and everything I can to not go under “the knife”!!!  I am a big-believer in Holy Grail products.  By the way, the Lakme eyeliner is also a “holy Grail” for winged liner in my opinion.  It is the top selling liner from a makeup company from India, the land of women who wear heavy liquid liner!  I buy it on Amazon for $5 a bottle.  I can’t do a winged eye with American eyeliner.  I have tried all the leading ones and non of them work as well for me.  The formulas in the US are too thick!

I may have to give that a shot @KrishAtl. I think I can swing it at $5. Lol!

Hulloooo my pretties ♥️ Today i pulled out my colourpop lip collection and decided to wear “clueless”... i dont really like the colour but it was comfortable for a few hours. Also wearing: -nars concealer in ginger - alexis ren x colourpop bronzer - Nars blush from wanted II palette - bobbi brown gel liner - rodial-eye kohl - amrezy x abh highlighter I dont know if you can notice but i have massive pores on my nose and i hate that. If you guys have any tips to get rid of them - let me know 😊

I have pore issues as well, I watched a few tutorials from Wayne Goss on YouTube and he has some valid points that work well for me. Always pat in, actually smoosh in, your primer, foundation and powder to fill in the holes on that part of your face. Never brush or wipe or blend. So either use your fingers, a stiff brush or a mildly damp blender. Really push the products into your skin and when you powder to set you push as well to seal them. Look him up he’s got awesome tips and I’ve been able to blur mine much better than before.

You look so amazing, no one would notice your pores! However, I do have some large pores on my nose and one weird really large pore/kind of open scar and they bother me too! I’m not so sure about treatments, but I have found the only thing to work to fill my large pores is the Tarte Timeless Smoothing Primer. I’ve tried a lot but that one is like a paste consistency and lasts on me all day. I’ve tried so many primers but that’s the only one thick enough that lasts. But seriously, you always look so stunning! @kromance

https://www.sephora.com/product/timeless-smoothing-primer-P387228

@sister13 Thank you mama! I'm so sorry for not getting back to your message earlier! I haven't been able to log into the community aspect of Sephora for a few days. >,<!!..  Thank you so much for the recommendation - I just added the primer to my cart. I will let you know if it works!! and girl, the craters on my nose are horrible to the point EVERYTHING settles in and around them. Im hoping this will help!! Thank you again pretty lady 🙂 lots of love xo

You look lovely as always @kromance ! 

For pores, I’ll highly recommend you try Paula’s choice BHA. I started with 2% BHA liquid and have upgraded to BHA 4%. I cant say my pores are comp,Evelyn gone but at least I can’t see them when I’m standing some two feet away from the mirror 😂 But seriously regular use of mud masks to keep them clean and BHA to shrink them are working really well for me. 

oooo!! @fatimamummy My pretty!! Thank you 🙂 I have the 2% BHA liquid and used it last night - I think it has no effect on me anymore.. I need to up my game to the 4%!!  I also think I need to incorporate some mud masks... do you have any that you recommend?  

@kromanca Don’t be so hard on yourself, your skin looks flawless. All I see is a beautiful face. Your pores on your nose really don’t show in this lovely picture!

Aww thank youuu😊 @keana1. I think we are our own worst critics. I think of the pores on my nose as tiny craters 🤦🏽‍♀️... literally.. i notice them everytime i have something on my face because the makeup tends to settle around then. The worssstt! Hugs to you mama🤗

@kromance You’re so right! Thanks!

@kromance, please girl! You look absolutely stunning! Love that lipcolor! And your eyes! Flawless! As far as pores, I don’t see any🤔, but I do have some holy grails for me! I have struggled with ugly black nose pores all my life, and they are minimized to practically being invisible in the last few months! I can not say enough great things about Tarte Knockout Tingling Treatment. I feel like it has done wonders! And I absolutely love GlamGlow Supermud Clearing Treatment. I have been using it 2x week. Swear by it! For a fantastic scrub, I use SkinFood Strawberry Black Sugar Mask (bought on Amazon, but I’ve also seen it at Ulta). Good luck!
11 Replies
testing