Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

RE: What are you wearing today?

I love the shenaz Hussein line @kromance! Her face masks are some of the best too! But seriously! Eyeliner and lipstick is always bought in India! I only do free samples in America of those products! Not worth the money to me!! I wish I could get all the beautiful Revlon India lipstick colors in the US. The color matches for brown girls in America are so “off”....I usually buy 15+ lipsticks every time I go to India and a couple years worth of Lakme eyeliners!

Hi 👋 guys! Been a while since i have been on this thread! makeup details: - nars creamy concealer in ginger - bobbi brown gel liner in black ink - pat mcgrath eye pencil - lancome hypnose mascara - nars liquid blush in orgasm (i LOVE this in the liquid form probably more than the powder version) - Kat Von D - studded lipstick in lolita - Abh x amrezy highlighter - Colourpop x alexis ren Bronzer Annnnd BOOOOOM done!

Anonymous Insider

Re: RE: What are you wearing today?

Really, Really nice @kromance  Nice eyes

RE: Re: RE: What are you wearing today?

Thank youuu😊 @Anonymous

Gorgeous! Im having serious skin envy omg so glowy 😍

Gorgeous! Im having serious skin envy omg so glowy 😍

RE: Gorgeous! Im having serious skin envy omg so glowy 😍

Thank you my pretty pup @Anewxa !!!!!!! I hope all is well mama!! Sending you tonssss of hugs and loveee ♥️❤️♥️❤️🤗.

Beautiful @kromance !

Thank youuuuuu @Llamamama2 🤗♥️

Gorgeous look @kromance!! I love that blush and lipcolor on you! So beautiful!!

Thank yoou @KrishAtl ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Re: RE: What are you wearing today?

@kromance Looking great.  I'm surprised that Lolita can look so pink on someone.  I tried that color in store and it was a hideous brown on me.  You rock it well.

RE: Re: RE: What are you wearing today?

@sprocketta. 😊 thank you 🙂 .. i think its probably the undertone of my lips - they have a natural reddish/pink colour. Using castor oil has brought that out even more! I used lolita in a dabbing motion rather than swiping it across the lips so the natural colour pops out even more. My mom tried out lolita and it pulled a dark brown/pink on her - almost as if we were wearing two different lipsticks!

Re: What are you wearing today?

After putting it off too long, I went and had my updated passport picture taken today. 

C2B51D86-8AD0-4D16-A775-60BE617D955E.jpeg

Becca primer, LM tinted moisturizer, Fenty contour, Becca liquid highlight, ABH brow definer, NARS wanted palette, BTS mascara, random Buxom lipgloss

@scott1201 Your passport photo is georgeous! My photo looks like a mug shot. It did not help that that photo was taken when my mom was first admitted into a group home. At least I will get another chance to have a better photo early next year.

Ha! @Loretta55 I got a new license photo taken this year and I thought my makeup looked good, but I’m looking somewhat demented. 😳

@jozkid I think that I looked tired in my new drivers license photo. Also for some reason I photograph with much darker hair than I actually have. My makeup was not too bad.

I doubt that you look demented.

Oh no @Loretta55. Trust me when I tell you — I look I’d be elected girl most likely to be a serial killer with this pic. No joke!

@jozkid Sorry I still doubt you look as bad as you think you do.

My favorite photo ever was my college ID photo when I was goofing around and held my bangs back. Even my college dean had a good laugh with that photo.

Oh thank you, @Loretta55! My last one was VERY bad so I was happy the passport gods were looking down on me that day

RE: Re: What are you wearing today?

What a beautiful glow! That’s about a perfect a passport picture as you can get.

Re: RE: Re: What are you wearing today?

Thank you! Very sweet 🙂 @tastelikewater

12 Replies
testing