Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

@curlychiquita thank you!

Hi @makeitup305,

Thank you for sharing all the products you've used for this look! You look gorgeous with this natural look! I was living in AZ as well for the past few years and I only used cream products! Since it was always over 100 degrees, especially during this time of the year, the Evian Brumisateur® Natural Mineral Water Facial Spray was a must for me. This spray helped refresh my makeup in the heat. You can find it here > https://www.sephora.com/product/mineral-water-spray-duo-to-go-P230538?skuId=1154897&icid2=products%2...Smiley Tongue. Smiley Happy

Best Regards,

<3 Raquel 

@RaquelBT I'm definitely going to have to invest in some of these. The weather is definitely heating up now.

There is absolutely nothing special about my look today BUT I think I should rent out the 2x2 square foot space at my front door from 7-8 am. It has THE most perfect lighting. 49CCB122-4142-4473-93B4-2AD74C6EE07F.jpeg

Peter Thomas Roth Skin to Die For primer

Lancome Teint Idole foundation

Tarte Aquacealer

Benefit Brow pencil

MUFE Artist palette 1

Fenty Match Stix for contour

Charlotte Tilbury blush

Colourpop supershock highlight

Urban Decay mascara

Givenchy lipstick

Ilia Face powder

MAC Fix+

RE: Re: What are you wearing today?

Yas cheekbones!

RE: Re: What are you wearing today?

By the way, your eyebrows are insanely good @starsandbucks!! So jealous!!

@starsandbucks I would say that you are doing that lighting a favor! You're definitely rocking the no-makeup look 

Yes!  Perfect lighting, but your glowing complexion doesn't hurt, either!  You look fabulous, @starsandbucks! <3

Thank you @Tamara76, I appreciate it!

RE: What are you wearing today?

First time coming across this thread, so glad I did! My “accidentally snoozed the alarm” ten-minute face (and the best picture I could get before my students come in): L’Oreal Brow Stylist Definer in Dark Blonde. ABH MR (Golden Ochre, Raw Sienna, Burnt Orange, Cyprus Umber). Marc Jacobs Highliner in the upper waterline. CoverGirl ClumpCrusher. YSL All-in-One Glow Tinted Moisturizer in B10 (first time sampling it today, no way I’m spending $48 for what it is). NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Vanilla. No blush, just rosacea! Hourglass Ambient Metallic Strobe Lighting Palette in Absolute Strobe (the pink one). Bobbi Brown Crushed Lip Color in Babe.

Re: RE: What are you wearing today?

@tastelikewater looks great! Way more than I can do in 10 min!

@tastelikewater Nice job for 10 minutes! Hope you had time to have breakfast!

Love the lipstick, @tastelikewater! <3

Looking lovely @tastelikewater

That lipcolor is gorgeous @tastelikewater! Such a beautiful “hint of color”! I love it! The overall look is so fresh and pretty! Great job!

Thank you! In my Sephora there’s a 500-point Bobbi Brown lip set that I never saw online. Four minis, each one equally wearable!

I saw that set in my store too @tastelikewater. I thought about it, but didn’t get it. Maybe I should have!!

@tastelikewater You got a lot in for only 10 minutes.  Great look.

RE: Re: RE: What are you wearing today?

Thanks! When I look up close it’s a bit haphazard - I had mascara on my lid, the tinted moisturizer was heavier in places, eyeshadow not quite seamlessly blended - but it’s passable from a normal distance. When I don’t wear makeup, my students think I’m ill, so I try to look at least somewhat put together!

@tastelikewater. Welcome and love this look!! Such a pretty "10 min" face!! Your skin is glowing and I love the lip!! Lovely!!

RE: Re: RE: What are you wearing today?

Thanks so much! That’s what I love about tinted moisturizers: slap ‘em on and run! They don’t give me the coverage I really need for my rosacea, but on a work day when I’m pressed for time, I just can’t be bothered.
1 Reply