Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: RE: What are you wearing today?

@tastelikewater looks great! Way more than I can do in 10 min!

RE: What are you wearing today?

@tastelikewater Nice job for 10 minutes! Hope you had time to have breakfast!

Love the lipstick, @tastelikewater! ❤️

Looking lovely @tastelikewater

That lipcolor is gorgeous @tastelikewater! Such a beautiful “hint of color”! I love it! The overall look is so fresh and pretty! Great job!

Thank you! In my Sephora there’s a 500-point Bobbi Brown lip set that I never saw online. Four minis, each one equally wearable!

I saw that set in my store too @tastelikewater. I thought about it, but didn’t get it. Maybe I should have!!

@tastelikewater You got a lot in for only 10 minutes.  Great look.

RE: Re: RE: What are you wearing today?

Thanks! When I look up close it’s a bit haphazard - I had mascara on my lid, the tinted moisturizer was heavier in places, eyeshadow not quite seamlessly blended - but it’s passable from a normal distance. When I don’t wear makeup, my students think I’m ill, so I try to look at least somewhat put together!

@tastelikewater. Welcome and love this look!! Such a pretty "10 min" face!! Your skin is glowing and I love the lip!! Lovely!!

Thanks so much! That’s what I love about tinted moisturizers: slap ‘em on and run! They don’t give me the coverage I really need for my rosacea, but on a work day when I’m pressed for time, I just can’t be bothered.

Glow and go Day! CoverFX Blurring Primer, Pur Cosmetics Contour/Highligher palette (colors worked beautifully for eyeshadow, although it doesn’t come through in the picture, and for face highlight/contouring), Pretty Vulger Gel Eyeliner and a touch of Bare Minerals blush. Can’t remember the lips but it’s a matte redwith my Lancôme Juicy Tube in Toffee Pop on top. No foundation today!! Ithink I might have to break up with my foundation for the summer. I just hate the way it feels in the Florida humidity...

that glow!!! @krishatl

that glow!!! @KrishAtl

I always love your eye looks @KrishAtl!

Awe Thanks @starsandbucks!  I wish the eye shadow had shown up better in this picture!  Looks like I don’t have any on at all!

@KrishAtl Beautiful!  Love your highlight and that lip color looks fabulous on you.  Let me know if you remember what the bottom layer is, it's gorgeous.

Thanks @sprocketta! It’s a layer of Beauty Creations Long Wear Matte Lipgloss (nothing glossy about it, it’s definitely a matte lipstick in a gloss container!!) with a layer of clear Lancôme Juicy topcoat on it (any clear or shade of red gloss will do). The lipstick has amazing stay power, but it is a very dry, weird formula lipstick, so I wear a topcoat of something glossy to help my lips feel more hydrated. I got the lipstick in my latest Boxycharm. Plus, I am not a big fan of matte red lips. It feels so “in your face” for a weekday!! I feel like when I gloss it up it tames down the effect of bright red on a Tuesday morning!!!

@KrishAtl I just love that glow, very pretty!

@KrishAtl  Eyebrows look amazing!!!! ❤️

Thanks @mermadelove.  They didn’t seem to want to go in the direction I wanted them to, though!  Sometimes they have a mind of their own and no amount of spoolie or brow gel will help!

Beautiful @KrishAtl!
testing