Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Such a cute fun look!

Thank you 😊 

RE: Re: What are you wearing today?

That lipstick color is amazing on you @melissapurple22!

Re: RE: Re: What are you wearing today?

Thank you 😊 it really is a great colour. @KrishAtl

You look very pretty, @melissapurple22!  I love your lip color!

Thank you @curlychiquita it's a great colour and is very comfortable on the lips. 

@melissapurple22,

So Springy!  🙂  I like this.

Thanks @tsavorite ☺️💜 I am so ready for spring to be here and play with all the fun spring/summer makeup! 

I love how soft your eye makeup is here @melissapurple22. It’s super flattering on you. And that pop of color on your lips is perfect!

Thank you very much @jozkid the pictures are a little fuzzy do to how bright the sun was lol 😉But it is so much fun to starting wearing bright fun colours again 💜☀️

Anonymous Insider

I agree with @jozkid

Thanks you @Anonymous

RE: What are you wearing today?

Saturday morning yoga followed by my kids karate classes! Mommy simple = clean skin and my free sample of Cover FX shimmer veil in Amethyst for the win! I love this product so much. Definitely buying a full size but why can’t I find the Amethyst in full size at Sephora? Why send a sample in a color that you can’t purchase in full size???!!! Does anyone have any experience with the lavender shade in store? Is it similar to Amethyst?? Will it match this well with my favorite lulu lemon shirt??!!!🤔🤗

Oh my gosh!! I clearly did not read the colors properly. What I thought was a shade called lavender on the website is the Amethyst shade from the foil sample!! They call the Amethyst shade lavender to describe the color on the website! Confusing!!!!

Another mommy-glam day! Tossed it up by going into Sephora store to try out the new Tom Ford foundation stick #LOVE! Its going on my Mother’s Day wishlist to the hubs! Some Givenchy Instant Light corrective pen (My mommy/tired secret tool!) Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush and Hourglass Ambient Lighting Bronzer, Makeup Forever Aqua XL paint shadow. Huda Liquid Matte lipstick in bombshell. Of course I never leave home without my standard Diorshow primer and Better Than Sex mascara.

Anonymous Insider

Re: RE: What are you wearing today?

Really nice @KrishAtl

Givenchy Rouge Interdit Vinyl Lipsick in Violine Troublant.  Looked more magnificent the two times I tried it on in-store!

RE: Re: What are you wearing today?

@Anonymous7 I deal with that so often. I much prefer trying things that are heavily recommended by the BIC feeds and looks that match my skin coloring. There is something so unnatural about the lighting in store. It never looks the same in the “real world”.

@greeneyedgirl107

Dontcha just hate it when that happens? 😞

@RGbrown Yesss!  It's been happening to me so much in recent months!

Dior Airflash foundation in medium, Kat Von D setting powder, Too Faced Hangover Primer, Becca Under eye Primer, MAC Pro Longwear Concealer,Benefit Brow Primer, Too Faced Shadow Insurance Primer, Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Pallet, Smashbox Photo Finish Water Primer, Lancome Monsieur Mascara and Primer, Sephora Charcoal Blotting Paper, and YvesSaintLarent Tint In Balm lip in color Call Me Rose. LOVING this lip color.

1 Reply
testing