Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

You're soooo selling me on the lipstick, Jemly. Although I'm pretty sure you could sell me anything. Smiley Happy

You're making me want to chop off all my hair again. Also, fast ride will be mine. 

almostyou ! do it !

This look would be pure violet themed gothic on my daughters, but on you it is model-off-duty about to head on stage and perform lead vocals for her indie-rock band! Your bone structure is so inimitable it can make any look its own! On you all the violet looks seductive and sassy as opposed to edgy and peculiar (not that I think my wannabe goth daughter looks peculiar but I know that is her aim in life Smiley Wink) You look stunning, androgynous, and hot! Smiley Happy

thank you ballerina !! your amazing comments always make me sound so much cooler than i could ever be, so thank you for that Smiley Wink

Here is my first try with my gifted COTY palette. It's a really lovely palette.I was immediately drawn to the orange. I feel like I should apologize, I did my best but I am not very skilled. Thank you (again and again) Sephora for this amazing gift! I know the palette is gone but I do recommend the lipstick. It's a chamelon of a shade with a nice and comfortable texture.

Photo on 1-11-15 at 5.30 PM.jpg

Photo on 1-11-15 at 5.27 PM #2.jpg

142101629024687.png

You did a great job! So simple but such a radiantly beautiful look for you!

The COTY palette looks like it was *made* for you. The warm orangey tones look gorgeous with your marsala lip and deep red hair!

You are now my favorite Color of the Year model.  It looks so amazing with your hair.  Your application is stunning, and your whole look is very beautiful.

I am sold on the palette.  Now, I just need to find a place to buy it.

The palette shades I feel really agree with you, like Lari said.

Not skilled?  If that's not skilled then I'm a troll with a brush.  You did a great job!

This is a stunningly groomed and polished look! The colors you've selected for your eyes are exceedingly flattering, and your blending skills put mine to shame (largely because I've yet to develop any Smiley Wink) This is like a beautiful sunset on your eyelids, and the lip is sophisticated but a tad flirtatious! Loving this look! Beautiful! Smiley Happy

Hey!  I knew I wasn't doing too much today, so I did a "no makeup" weekend look:

Face: 

Korres Wild Rose Moisturizer

MUFE HD primer in Blue

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisutrizer in Nude

Tarte Amazonian clay blush in Blissful

Eyes:

Sephora Kohl Waterproof eyeliner in Keep Brown on outer 1/2 of upper lashline

Tarte Lights Camera Splashes Waterproof Mascara

MUFE lift concealer

It seems like a lot....but for me, it's really not. Smiley Wink

@kimmi - good to know! I have a Walgreens nearby so I will have to check it out! Berry smoothie was one I had my eye on! Smiley Happy. I was also checking out the maybelline tattoo shadows at target yesterday and was wondering how they were. I may have to pick one up and give them a try since you like them so much :-)

@fran11  Sometimes you can find some pretty good deals at Walgreens.  However, the one downfall is that some their cosmetics may be a dollar or two higher than Walmart, but I believe the buy one, get one half off makes up for it.  I've never seen Walmart do a BOGO.  Walgreens also keeps a much better stock than Walmart as well.  I was in Walmart earlier today, and I honestly believe they have not restocked their cosmetics since I was there last week.  The exact same two shades of the Maybelline Color Tattoos were still not in stock. 

@kimmi: I find that Walgreens has a lot of "Buy 1, get 50% off another" sales...great if you're actually in the market for two (and a clever gimmick if you aren't!).

Dainty Doll Liquid Foundation, 001

Bobbi Brown Sheer Pressed Powder, White

UD Eyeliner, Demolition

La Roche Posay Respectissime Mascara

Burberry Pale Barley + Taupe Brown

Laura Mercier Brow Pencil, Blonde

NARS Lipstick, Cruising

Chanel Joues Contraste Blush, Tumulte

Smiley Happy

Oooh this is fun!

Face

tarte ReCreate primer

MUFE HD Foundation

tarte Smooth Operator

Eyes

Too Faced Shadow Insurance

UD Virgin (highlight)

UD Smog (lid)

UD Darkhorse (crease)

then I decided that was a little dark and added a touch of Half Baked to the lid

UD 24/7 eye pencil in Zero (tight lining)

Buxom Lash

Cheeks

Stila Amore blush (Glitz and glam palette)

Lips

Fresh Sugar Rose lip balm

Today I'm wearing:

Cheeks- Kimara Ahnert Blush in Cameo

Eyes- UDPP, UD Flow, UD Chase, MAC Soba, UD Blackout, Benefit They're Real! Mascara

Lips- Revlon Lip Butter in Berry Smoothie under Buxom Lips gloss in Clair

I really love this look!  I hadn't used my 15th Anniversary Palette in a little while (3 weeks-ish) so it felt really nice to bring it out again!

Today I'm wearing:

Make Up For Ever HD Invisible Cover Foundation in 153

Dior New Look Mascara

Dior Blush in Pink in Love 889

Dior Addict Lipstick 558 with the Tarina Tarantino Sparklicity Gloss in Parade on top

Perfekt Brow Gel in Espresso

Cheers, 

Tiffany

I feel like I haven't posted on the forum in forever, even though my posting is just slow for now.  I have been working on my education portfolio, education observations, and I had a British Literature I and American Literature II exam today.  Here's what I wore for today's observation:

Clinique Moisture Surge TM (since it's been warming up, it doesn't feel or look the same to me. I think this is best for winter for me.)

TheBalm TimeBalm Concealer

Tarte Smooth Operator finishing powder

UDPP

Shadows from Urban Decay Rollergirl and Naked palettes: Suspect on lid, Smog in crease and slightly blended into outer V, and Virgin as a highlight.

Maybelline Falsies mascara

Smashbox Nude Lip Liner

NARS lipstick in Cruising

Due to weather, classes were cancelled today!  I've been going without makeup a lot this week, but I believe my skin is thankful for it.

Clinique Gel Moisturizer

EOS Lip Balm in Summer Fruit (or something like that lol)

5 Replies