Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: RE: What are you wearing today?

@heartsmyface

Shockingly beautiful color combination!

Re: RE: What are you wearing today?

YSL glossy stains are really amazing - so beautiful and long lasting!  I don't have enough of them! You look great, of course. @heartsmyface

Re: What are you wearing today?

Ooooh I haven't done one of these in AGES. 

Wearing:

Marc Jacobs Coconut Primer

Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Foundation in Porcelain

KVD Shade & Light Contour palette

Hourglass blush in Eithereal Glow

Becca Highlight in Moonstone

Viseart Dark Mattes palette

Marc Jacobs Omega mascara

Colourpop brow gel in Honey Blonde

Lipstick is custom Bite Beauty lipstick

keilaprofileimg.jpg

@kbmatthews

Ooooh,  very pretty!  So polished!

Very pretty, good to see you here again 😀

Nice to see you around @kbmatthews, you are my selfie idol! You look so fresh and glowy. Hope all's well!

Aww, that's so kind! Taking a good selfie is definitely hard haha! And thanks, hope all is well with you too! 🙂 @sister13

RE: Re: What are you wearing today?

KB you look sooo gorgeous!!!! Like wooooooow!!!!

Re: RE: Re: What are you wearing today?

D'aww you so sweet! @heartsmyface

Final day of festival wear, promise.IMG_8171.JPG

IMG_8175.JPG

IMG_8255.JPG

From memory:

Face- Anthelios Sunscreen, MJ Coconut Primer, TF BTW, super, super light application of stila convertible color in petunia, CoverFX perfectsetting powder, unicorn hearts highlighter.

Eyes- NYX pearlized white Primer, both blues, the green & yellow-green from UD electric palette, silver from UD electric in the inner corner, UD glitter false lashes (sadly, a bunch of glitter came off of one of them! I'll still wear it again, but how disappointing).

Brows are a mixture of pink and blue blacklight pigments mixed with MAC mixing medium. 

Lips- Lancôme shaker in Yummy pink.

and I forgot to set with my all night that day 😞 I was so sad. Lol

Your outfit is so fun!  Your eyeshadow looks so mermaidy and mystical!  @KMart919

This is so fun!!

@sephoramusthave Lipstick Queen in "The Truth."  I might have to pick up a tube!

@greeneyedgirl107

Completely unrelated, but was it you that loved the Ojon mask? I found Ojon products at the Cosmetics Company Outlet Store this weekend. No masks at my store, but they had several other Ojon items, all marked somewhere around 50% off original retail as best I could tell. Might be worth a trip if you have one close by ☺️

@RGbrown You have an amazing memory!  Yes, it was me that was disappointed that the mask was discontinued; and I was unwilling to pay eBay prices.  I looked up the outlet store, and they have two in my area - and one is not far from where I work.  I HAVE to check it out.  I haven't been to the outlets in forever.  THANK YOU so much for the recommendation!  It was so thoughtful of you!  I can't wait to go!  Who knows what goodies await!

Image result for cat hearts gif

This morning's look. So many people were inquiring about Naked 3 that I decided to dig mine out. I've always had issues with this palette and it wasn't any different today. Every time I use it the colors just end up looking muddy on me. And I end up with glitter all over my cheeks. Sad Joz. 😞

Naked3-LMStickGPeony.jpg

Spoiler
Face:
HG Vanish stick - Ivory
YSL Touche Eclat Radiance Pen - #2
LM Translucent Powder
Nars Blush - Angelika

Eyes:
UD Naked 3 Palette
ABH Brow Wiz - Med. Brown
Burberry Cat Lashes Mascara (sample - I kinda like it)

Lips:
LM Stick Gloss - Peony

You look great! but I hear you on the palette. I never really got into any of the UD Naked palettes except for smokey. I used my friend's Naked 2 (I THINK) a few times when we went on vacation and I left my makeup bag on the couch (I know,I know) and thought it just looked like a muddy mess on me every night I used it! I'm a huge UD fanatic (even with all the glitter fallout), but the Naked palettes are an overall miss for me.

@jozkid You never fail to make me go "Oh, she's so pretty! Those curls!"

@vegchililover78 Ah geez, you say the nicest things. *blush*

Never be sad about being sparkly!!!  Embrace the glitter!  Bask in its magical beauty and be sure to share the love by doling out lots of hugs to friends and family!  @jozkid  

Thank you @heartsmyface @RGbrown!  I don't mind the glitter so much as I guess I would like to be in charge of where it goes. The dark purple glitter on my cheek just makes me look bruised. No bueno. 

1 Reply
testing