Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

@jozkid

For the life of me, I cannot figure out why folks have a problem with glitter on their cheeks. More sparkly stuff is never bad!! 😋🤣🤣

You look lovely nonetheless, glittery and all 👍

RE: What are you wearing today?

NARS Prime & Protect primer, Becca backlight priming filter, Hourglass Vanish Stick foundation, Tarte Shape Tape, Cover FX perfect pressed setting powder all over the face, Hourglass Ambient Lighting powder in Luminous Light under the eyes and on the high points, Physicians' Formula Butter Bronzer, L'Oreal Shape & Define brow pencil, ABH Modern Renaissance, Tarte Maneater mascara, Too Faced peach beach heart blush, Becca highlighter in Moonstone, and Essence Pure Nude highlighter.

IMG_4599.JPGIMG_4600.JPGIMG_4601.JPG

From the best of my memory:

Face: MJ coconut primer, TF BTW, unicorns heart rainbow highlight, CoverFX perfect setting powder, UD all nighter 

Eyes: NYX pearlized white primer, UD primer potion, Pat McGrath black crayon from the dark star 006 set, UD Electric palette, MAC chrome yellow, an orange and a black, UD el dorado, UD polyester bride, kat von d black tattoo liner, UD walk of shame water line liner, Clinique bottom lash mascara, old MAC off white liquid liner for the dots, duo glue and NYX lashes (don't worry, I fixed the glue after the picture was taken). 

Lips: Lancôme shaker matte liquid lipstick in yummy pink

Ok @KMart919. I've got to ask. As someone who has NEVER worn a set of false eyelashes can I ask what those feel like on? Are they super heavy or is iit just a matter of getting used to them like contacts? Curious minds (well, ok, me) want to know. 😉

WOW! Your eyeshadow and lashes are STUNNING. The detail on the lids (the sparkly dots and color blend) and the overall effect...I die. Gorgeous 🙂 Reminds me of a monarch butterfly or something!

Those lashes are outta this world fun!  Where'd you find those babys??? You have butterfly vibes going on!  @KMart919

@KMart919

Gimme a sec...gotta pick my jaw up off the ground. Those lashes! Incredible!

😍

@RGbrown @heartsmyface @MissPuff @jozkid

Thank you! Butterfly was exactly what I was going for!! I was a butterfly at the festival I went to on saturday. I'll post a pic below.

The lashes are NYX Special Effects Lashes that I got on sale at Ulta about a year ago for like $3 bucks when I needed to spend just a little more for free shipping.  These are a little heavier than normal fake lashes, but I expected that since they are so much bigger.  It didn't help that it POURED Saturday night and we had to walk miles in it so that made them extra heavy. Lol Overall, fake lashes aren't uncomfortable for me anymore. It took a little getting used to and most of the time I'm still very aware that they're there, but as long as I trim them to fit my eye, they're not bad. Kind of like when I wear glasses, I KNOW they're there because I can feel them, but it's not uncomfortable. If I'm in a rush and skip trimming them when needed, the inner corner of the lash band can poke me and that's super painful. 

IMG_8157.JPG

Using my awesome gift that sephora and ud gave mr a while back, naked heat.

still loving this palette!

Using.
@urbandecaycosmetics naked heat: chaser, low blow, he devil, dirty talk, and ashes.
Original eye primer potion

@katvondbeauty tattoo liner
Translucent powder
@wetnwildbeauty mermaid highlight
@toofaced papa dont peach blush
@yslbeauty babydoll mascara
@kevynaucoin sculpting powder light
Super natural concealer light ec01
@Anonymous bronze 03
@burberry london with love
@anastasiabeverlyhills granite powder
Modern renaissance: warm taupe and golden ochre for faux freckles
@hourglasscosmetics immaculate liquid powder foundation shell
@Sugarpill trinketIMG_2061.JPG

IMG_2062.JPG

Awww, that first pic makes me wanna give you a big hug to cheer you up!  Very expressive!  

Oh i want to let you know that I switched up makeup brushes and used a lighter hand with the Naked heat the other night and it works just fine! The swatches I did don't reflect how the colors behave when a brush is used.  My initial bad impression of the palette was user error! 

@Blackwhiskey

Happy Labor Day!  Glad to have a break this weekend relaxing! Finally had a chance to play a bit with the Sephora Warm palette. PS: don't look at my wacky hair! Wearing:

YSL Touché Eclat foundation

Sephora Warm Palette - Peach, Khaki, Brick and Obsidian

Smashbox X-rated Mascara

NARS + Steven Klein Cheek & Highlighter

Tom Ford Bronze & Highlight

Estee Lauder Pure Color Crystal Lipstick in Crystal Orchid

Huda Lip Pencil in Trophy Wife

ABH Dipbrow in Blonde

IMG_0880.JPG

IMG_0879.JPG

IMG_0881.JPG

RE: Re: What are you wearing today?

This foundation is gorgeous! You have perfect skin.

Re: RE: Re: What are you wearing today?

Ahh, thanks @starsandbucks! It's making me less crazy most of the time these days!

RE: What are you wearing today?

Today I'm wearing: -Bare Minerals Prime Time Oil Control Primer -Rimmel BB Cream -Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer -Rimmel Stay Matte Powder -Benefit Hoola -Benefit Coralista -Benefit Hi-beam -Rimmel Brow This Way in Dark Brown -Smashbox 24hr Eyeshadow Primer -Maybelline Color Tattoo Leather in Creamy Beige (lid and crease) -Maybelline Color Tattoo Pigment in Downtown Brown (lid) -Smashbox Photo Op Trio in Filter; used the shade Vanilla for browbone/inner corner -Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara -Wet n Wild Catsuit Liquid Lipstick in Give Me Mocha

Feeling the love for BIC, so I figured I'd show my face again 🙃

Eyes: went with Shu Uemura again, did a funky thing with the purples and greens, turned out kinda cool I think! 

Lips: Pat McGrath Matte Trance in Flesh 3, love how it keeps the look grounded yet still fun

The rest of my look is the same as yesterday, if it ain't broke don't fix it right?

IMG_3443.JPG

IMG_3446.JPG

IMG_3447.JPG

@LCResz we are feeling the love for you too!

Holy lashes woman!!!  Please please please tell us there's a secret potion involved in growing out those beauties that you'd like to share!!!  @LCResz

I like your color mixing @LCResz. It looks really pretty. But the thing I'm really salivating over is your lashes!  Dear Lord, girl! Those puppies go to the tip of your nose when your eyes are closed!  Color me jealous!

Thank you @jozkid! I stuck to neutrals for a while but I decided to shop my closet and voila, back to color mixology! As for my lashes, they may be long but they're also really straight, and they refuse to take a curl for more than an hour 🙄 But I guess we all wish we could tweak something (that's why we're into makeup after all!)

@LCResz Have you tried using Japanese mascaras?  They hold a curl like nothing else!  There's a mascara called lash king by majolica majorica you ought to try;) 

@heartsmyface Thanks for the recommendation! I've never tried Japanese mascaras, but I love exploring different brands!

testing