Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

@LCResz Ha, if I had your lashes I would just let them blow in the breeze.  It's falsies for me if I want anything close to what you have.

Playing around with my gratis stuff more today! Loving the Tom Ford Quad, made use of all the colours (and really all the products I got) today!

Tom Ford Quad in Honeymoon, TF Lip Color Scarlet Rouge, Sweetie Pie on cheeks, Stellar primer all over, threw a little ABH Brow wiz in, and gave a sprits with the Peach Mist. 

Had a massage, came home and played around with my make up and now I will wander the Thai festival going on around my place (and the filming of Deadpool 2 and another film... it's bonkers downtown)

fullsizeoutput_76f.jpeg

@NotCrocker I love love love that bronzie Tom Ford eyeshadow!

Holy lipstick shade immloving

@NotCrocker Your day sounds so enviable!  I'd take all the filming chaos if it meant I got to have a massage:). How do you like the Peach mist?  Anything special about it besides the scent?  

@NotCrocker That lip color with your eye look is fabulous! All these looks with the TF quad are really testing my low buy commitment till holiday season. And your skin is positively glowing 🙂 Gorgeous!

IMG_3783.JPG

IMG_3784.JPG

IMG_3787.JPG

I've been really enjoying cheek products swiped across my lids as eyeshadow lately.  

RE: Re: What are you wearing today?

Is Milk good brand? I am not sure because I want to buy Milk lipstick. I like your lip color.. is that Milk lipstick?

Re: RE: Re: What are you wearing today?

The shade in the center of my lips is the milk.  And yes, I really enjoy most of their products.  I'be USB they'd release more shades. @Zuel7

Beautiful purple hair and lips - marvelous combination!

Thank you:) 

@heartsmyface #hairgoals 

@ShiraBT Aw thanks!  It kinda just fluffs out and does it's own thing. It's half damaged and half healthy new growth so it has a mind of its own.  I've been going through the Living Proof style extender (I promised myself no new hair products til i get through something) .  It makes my hair strands feel thicker and more manageable.  

My kitty expresses my actions when i saw your photos!My kitty expresses my actions when i saw your photos!

Awww, thank you!!!  Meowseee! @Blackwhiskey

Meowello!!!Meowello!!!

IMG_3400.JPG

Lashes: Dior Diorshow (from the Play All Stars box!)

Eyes and blush: I don't know why I don't reach for my Shu Uemura I Love My Shu Shu palette more often, since I love the colors in it so much! I used the burgundy color in the palette not only on my outer corner but also as an eyeliner. Seriously, this palette (and Shu Uemura in general) gives me all the feels!

Lips: Pat McGrath Matte Trance McMenamy, which photographs in Sunlight as a stunning brick red but in low light looks hella vampy (like my profile pic, which is from the same night just indoors)   

Foundation: a custom blend of a number of foundations and mattifiers, which I've managed to adjust to my needs

Finishing powder: Guerlain Meteorites Shalimar Holiday 2016

#nofilters #datenight

Awesome @LCResz!  You look so classically beautiful - but with a definite sexy twist. Hope date night was a huge success! 😉 I do love the lippie on you. It plays off your complexion so nicely. Big thumbs up all the way around!

McMenamy is a cruel mistress, but too pretty to not wear! I also think it looks really red in my picture because it's broad daylight so the sun light picks up tones that aren't as obvious with indoor lighting. We should all coordinate on here during the lipstick challenge and wear the same color on the same day so we can see our beautiful pretties on different ski tones all at once! 😍

Wow, McMenamy looks so different on you than it does on me!  I love the stain it leaves behind after a few hours wear too!  You look fabulous fresh and youthful!  Your skin looks soooooo good!!!  @LCResz

Aww shucks, thanks! I don't post my look often, I feel pretty plain compared to the artistic makeup mavens of the board, but since we have to have a profile pic I figured what the heck! You made this 40 year old feel pretty, thank you 🤗

I dont think i see your picture before @LCResz.  You are one gorgerous lady!!!!! I love everything.  You make McMenamy looks great 😉

testing