Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

@heartsmyface Oo, very fierce

Smoldering @heartsmyface!

Oh my! love the hair and the lippy @heartsmyface !! You can pull off anything!!

Aw thank you!  I'm so super impressed with the staying power of this lipstick.  I ate and drank and it was still going strong after five hours.  It didn't survive greasy noodles though, but I doubt much could. @kromance

LOVE this look @heartsmyface! Purples will forever have my heart.

RE: What are you wearing today?

I haven't posted one of these in forever. I'm using the nars velvet tint. Some Natasha demons 5 pan palette. And then benefit they're real push up liner which I kind of hate.

Re: RE: What are you wearing today?

@itscarin Oh the Benefit push up liner......well your lips look really pretty.

You look amazing!  And you've done more with that liner than I ever could!  @itscarin  I love the shade on your lips! 

Thanks @heartsmyface.  I had a sample of it which I liked, which is what prompted me to buy the full sized version despite the terrible reviews.  I think it dries up quickly and then it's super hard to get product to come out of the tip.  Sometimes you have to twist up like 5-10 clicks before you get the gel out.  😕  Definitely not something I'd repurchase.

Your eyeliner looks great @itscarin! But I agree I wasn't a huge fan of the liner myself...I don't have much eyelid real estate so that applicator/tip thingy would never work for me. What cheek product did you use?

Lovely! I already have that, was afraid you'd tell me it's another product I'd now need... It looks beautiful on you. Thanks! @itscarin

@k617It's the Nars dual intensity blush palette that came with 4 blush colors.  It's the second from the left --

nars_summer2016blushpalette001.jpg

@heartsmyface i haven't seen one since the conversion! we should start that up again. i love challenges!

Just mussing around with Becca opal flashes jade.  I paired it with hourglass ambient strobe lighting blush in euphoric fusion and Milk lip metal in Angel.  Green highlight is....different. I was told it was subtle but it looks pretty darn green on my pale skin and with purple hair.   Watch me have to leave the house. IMG_3020.JPG

Love that lip shade!

RE: Re: What are you wearing today?

In love

This look combined with expression is so...editorial! I absolutely love it @heartsmyface!

You could totally leave the house 🙂 Strut your stuff, girl!

@heartsmyface yayo for nopants, the best kind 😄

@heartsmyface 😍😍😍  loving EVERYTHING about this photo; you are absolutely stunning.

The hair, the highlight, the lipstick, pure perfection!

@heartsmyface it's interesting to see how our comfort zones expand when we play with colors; dont stop!

@ElleElleG Today's makeup was the most fun I've had with colour in a while!  I really like being pushed by unconventionally coloured products:) 

i'm kinda chuckling cause when I first started BT i was horrified at the thought of wearing brown lipstick and here I am loving it and trying to come up with other ways of wearing it:) 

testing