Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

You guys I'm really confused about this change to the beauty talk page!  Wearing Morphe Brushes 35B and Jaclyn palette. Gypsy blush by Becca and kvd lovecraft. Abh crushed pearl and pink heart highlight @alina_maleena IGYou guys I'm really confused about this change to the beauty talk page! Wearing Morphe Brushes 35B and Jaclyn palette. Gypsy blush by Becca and kvd lovecraft. Abh crushed pearl and pink heart highlight @alina_maleena IG

women yas slay gina rodriguez werk GIF

Your skills are on another level @Slavago2! Gorgeous! 

My Glossier blushes finally arrived. I love the natural look, they blend like a dream. 

IMG_9675.JPG

IMG_9696.JPG

@SheWhoSkis This is such a pretty look! Without the glasses you could step right in to a renaissance painting. 

@SheWhoSkis Those glossier blushes are some of my favorites!!I have 3 of them haha.

@SheWhoSkis You look wonderful, I love your natural look! I really need to try those cream blushes, no one has anything bad to say about them so far. I've been on a huge cream blush kick lately. Powder feels so overwhelming for the summertime.

Thanks, @ShannonAlexis! I highly recommend the Glossier blushes. Puff is too pink, and Dusk is too brown, but mixed together they are perfect. Good thing they had a promo (buy 2 pay $15 each) on their direct (it might still be there, the promo code was advertised on the product page). Using your foundation brush (that still has a little foundation on it) to blend the blush after application really helps get it nice and natural.

@ShannonAlexis  weren't you looking for this?  The thread seems to be upside down a bit so not sure if you saw it.

Thanks V, I was! It was all jumbled earlier and I thought this was the old one. I'm still wondering if we're primarily supposed to use the Beauty Board/Gallery, of if we can continue here like we're used to.

No problem @ShannonAlexis! 🙂  I find most new threads... the ones that didn't make it during migration are all jumbled.  I've noticed most of the ones I post in are like that 😞

Hmmm I don't know.  I don't see why you couldn't post here if that's where you are comfortable posting. I think this allows for more conversations on the looks no?

Also not sure why this reply in now in the middle of the thread...🤔

I swear I can do better than this guys!  Haha, should've got out a spoilie!  These are not the unblended brows you are looking for.  IMG_0744.JPG

IMG_0755.JPG

@jozkid oh nos!  Not your soul!  Please stay with us!  We're all adjusting together and we need all the familiarity and smiling faces to get through this!  And uh oh!  I'm going to enable you.  I really like the palette (cocktail party).  The Colors are nicely pigmented, super fine milled and they don't show up powdery on the skin.   There's a very subtle satin sheen that's absolutely gorgeous not a shimmer but just enough to make you look hydrated.    I had no business buying blush but I rationalized that I do not already have a bright papaya one yet.  I have no regrets.  The bronzer(wait is it supposed to be a bronzer?) is red toned and honestly just looks like a blush on me. It gives the appearance of a true sunburn, lol.  

The neon pink is almost frightening.  It's brighter than Tarte dollface and way more pigmented.  I think maybe if I layer it with the papaya it may work out.  

God I hope this works @heartsmyface because this site is sucking my soul away. But how do you like that blush palette?  I've been looking at it for a while now but I don't know if it's something different enough that I can't live without it

Hearts your face, @heartsmyface !

@fairlywell 😉 I see what you did there!  😛

Were you going for a Robert Palmer girl look? ~Simply Irresistible~ .... beautiful, love it @heartsmyface

@SheWhoSkis  Ha, no, but I accept!  Thank you!  🙂 

IMG_5479.JPG

I didn't remember to snap a pic until late in the day so it's a bit faded but I love the staying power of these shadows so much that I still wanted to post! 

MUFE foundation 

Charlotte Tilbury powder

Charlotte Tilbury Blush 

ABH contour stick in Fawn

NARS concealer

Estee Lauder Double Wear mascara 

MAC Oh My Banana palettte shadows

L'Oréal Brow pencil 

Tom Ford Nude Vanille lipstick 

I'm wearing makeup!!!!!  I'm very out of practice but it's on!  I forfeited a nap to apply this but that's what concealer is for;) The eyeliner globbed on on one eye so I globbed it on the other eye to even things out.  It's a cheapie brand off amazon and is an exact dupe for the starlooks star stamp.  The globbing was entirely caused by me and not the product. Oh not pictured is Bobbi brown mascara in black:) I love this stuff for more natural looking lashes. IMG_0695.JPGIMG_0697.JPG

I can't take a selfie as I'm at work, but...

1. benefit porefessional and hourglass veil mineral primers

2. estee lauder double wear foundation, ecru

3. stellar cosmic face haze finishing powder

4. laura mercier candleglow sheer perfecting powder, light

5. wet n wild photofocus concealer, light

6. kat von d lock-it brightening powder, peach

7. anastasia beverly hills blush from the peachy love trio

8. tom ford sheer highlighting duo, reflects gilt

9. anastasia dipbrow pomade in chocolate and nyx micro brow pencil in chocolate

10. too faced shadow insurance eyeshadow primer

11. tarte tarteist pro palette

12. the balm schwing liquid eyeliner