Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Beautiful! 

So pretty!

Bump.

Again and again and again!

And again

-MAC Waterweight foundation in NW15- I love this for its super-sheer coverage, but the humidity in Hawaii has been ridiculous lately and I might be a bit too oily for it (bizarre, because up until recently I was dry!)

-L'Oreal Lumi Highlighting Concealer pen in radiant- love this for my under eye area- does exactly the same thing as YSL's Touche Eclat for me!

-Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Powder- I've been working on my deluxe sample of this for a few months, and really like it. I don't have much experience with loose powders, though, so I just don't know whether it would be worth the high price tag for a full size.

-Hourglass Incandescent Electra blush- there aren't even words to describe how wonderful this is. Just the tiniest little tap of my blush brush into this gives me such a lovely, healthy flush. I use this almost daily, and have for months (without making a dent in it). This is expensive, but so worth it to me.

-Too Faced Chocolate Soleil bronzer- I never imagined that I would enjoy a food-scented makeup product, but I was wrong. The color is also lovely, too.

-UD Naked 1 palette- just used a touch of the mattes in my crease, and Virgin on my lid. I later went in with a little bit of Half Baked above my eyeliner. 

-NYX Vivid Brights liquid eyeliner in Vivid Sapphire- just used this on my top lash line for a pop of color.

-Covergirl Lashblast Fusion mascara- would not recommend, would not repurchase. This does nothing for me.

19787433_860163100800227_7721077928824864933_o.jpg19944521_860163114133559_9058816809224751156_o.jpg

Kat von D Mi Vida Loca 

This is so cool! Love it! 

Ouh.  It looks like an oil slick rainbow!  Pretty!  

I love all the colors. 🌈

This is insanely good!

hehehe :3 ❤️ thank you

Wow! This look is stunning on you 😊

Thanks so much!!!! 😄 I wasn't sure how the look was going to come out but i was quite pleased with it.

@Blackwhiskey  This is stunning!  I love everything about this look!  You are truly an artist, girl! ❤️💜💙

@Tamara76 <3333 😄 Thanks so much!

this is extraordinary @Blackwhiskey ! wow !! what brushes have you been using lately ?

@jemly mainly ones i find at the  dollar store that look are gonna be good to apply eyeshadow on the lid, I also used a point concealer looking type but its for eyeshadow to specific blend... and then i used a sephora brush that turned out pretty useless except for the type of blending that wont blend all the eyeshadows into one eyeshadow color, hehe and that one is the pro crease 10 which i bought on the sale section, dont even know if its still there but yes, nothing fancy when it comes to brushes! 

Well that just goes to show you don't need fancy brushes when you've got mad skills! 

It was 110 here and my hair looks it. 😬

I've had the Kevyn Aucoin Celestial Bronzing Veil for months and hardly ever use it because when I do I can barely get it show up and don't want to experiment with it on a work day. So today I finally sat down and tried a new brush and gave it a good go. 

IMG_5426.JPG

NARS concealer 

Lancome brow pomade 

Marc Jacobs shadow (just a light wash) 

Buxom mascara 

MUFE Shine On powder

Kevyn Aucoin bronzer 

Cover Fx Luminating Setting Spray - between the sheen of the bronzer, the MUFE powder and the luminous effect of setting spray, this is a lot SHINE. I mean, my nose! 😄 I used triple shiny products. I like a lot of highlight but I probably wouldn't do this combo again, LOL. 

I love this!  You look like you'be legit been blessed by the sun gods!  

testing