Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

1. I actually use the rimmel lasting 25 hour foundation or something like that with the clarisonic makeup brush. But I see a huge difference when I switched to the wet n wild photo focus setting powder. Really makes your skin look smooth . At least for me. 

@Slavago2 girl, you are so talented! i really love that color in your waterline especially. 

Thank youuuuu 

Absolutely beautiful, @Slavago2!! I can't get over this look!

Thank you babe! 

You're a stunner!

Thank you ❤️❤️

Stunning @Slavago2 !!!!

Thank you!

Purple is my favourite colour but not my first choice of shadow. However, you make me want to smother some purple on my lids. Amazing look, it's so vibrant and beautiful @Slavago2

Thank you so much. Purple is my favorite color. And I have a lot of neutrals in my collection and I feel like the colorful shades dont get as much love so I use them all the time and end up not touching the neutrals. It's always one or the other with me 😆

Wow, this is beautiful. @Slavago2

thank you so much!

Wow this eye look is mesmerizing, I really like all of the colors you incorporated! 

Thank you!!!!

@sephoramusthave Hourglass 1.5mm eyeliner - finally got it right today!

I tested out the new Chanel Ombré Premiere Cream & Powder shadows the other week. Bronze Antique powder is on the inner/outer lid, and lower lash line. Lilas d'Or cream is on the center lid. (Old powder formula) Slate is in the crease. Lil' review in the spoiler.

image.jpeg

Spoiler
Ombre Premiere Powder in Bronze Antique -  I'm very impressed with the color, it was quite a chameleon.. It seems like it can pull gold, antiqued gold or taupe, depending on skin tone or what it's paired with. I loved how it looked smudged with black liner on the lower lash line. I didn't use a primer and this lasted very well, had no fall out. Plus it is more buttery and pigmented than the old single shadow formula.

Ombre Premiere Cream in Lilas d'Or - This comes with a nice brush applicator. And the formula is nice and creamy, less spongy and doughy than the illusion d'ombre. Lilas d'Or has a strong gold shimmer. It's pretty, but I thought it would have a satin texture. I feel a little meh about the color.

i love this simple eye look @playingdressup! it's so chic. and your freckles peeking through are gorgeous.

The shadows are beautiful! It's the perfect wash of gold for you 😉

Lovely lip shade and nice eyeliner.

Thx for the spoiler. I was wondering about anybody on this board get Lilas d'Or 😉 Love the lipstick 

testing