Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Awww, thank you, @TKLJ! :3

Cashew looks great on you! Have you figured out how to make it stay a little but longer? I feel like it fades away so quickly on me lol.

Thank you, @Mcakes! I use NARS Pro Prime eyeshadow base on my lids and it stays great on me with that. I recommend checking it out. 🙂

That is probably the one cult primer I haven't tried out yet @Gwenhwyfar lol. I will definitely give it a shot, thanks! I think I have a sample laying around somewhere. 

IMG_4598.JPG

I brushed my hair today, in honor of all moms everywhere who yell at their kids to comb their hair. 😉

FACE

Sample of the Nars x Charlotte Gainsbourg Hydrating Glow Tint in Light. I like it. It is very sheer on me, and has very light coverage (less than a BB cream). For reference, I am fair-skinned with yellow undertones, and I'm matched to Nars Finland. The SA who made me the sample said she didn't know anyone who could wear Fair, as she thought it was so pale it's more of a liquid highlighter, but I bet @jemly and @ShannonAlexis could pull it off. 🙂

Also wearing Guerlain Pearls Carousel as blush.

EYES

UD x Gwen shadows

LIPS

YSL Cream Vinyl Stain in Corial Neo-Pop, my new obsession! Last year, Sephora sent me (and some other BTers) two of the new vinyl stains, and even though I hate 1) glosses and 2) doe-foot applicators, I LOVED them. But I resisted getting any more because I have such a large lippie collection already. Fast-forward to the spring sale. I bought two other lip products that didn't work out, so I exchanged them for this instead. I wish I'd bought this with the discount all along. I'm already building a list for Christmas. It wears beautifully and stains down to a lovely orange.

OH MY, @TKLJ, you look amazing in these colors! Warms my soul.

I swatched Fair on my inner wrist and it looked like a perfect match there, but my face is slightly deeper and more yellow. I may need to also pick up Light for the summer! 😮 Finland is slightly too dark for me though, so I'm not sure. I think Nordstrom has all of them now, so I'll go check my store and swatch both if they are stocked.

@Gwenhwyfar LOL, glad I could help with the soul-warming. 😄

Light is pretty sheer, so even if Finland is too dark, I think it will still work. And I got my sample at Nordies, so your local store should have it, too.

I just looked up my store and they have it! I will go try them out this afternoon and have some samples made. Thanks for your useful description. 🙂

It is a perfect coral lip on you @TKLJ You look adorable!

Aw, thanks @fatimamummy! I'm so obsessed with this color; I want to wear it everywhere.

That coral/orange lip is everything @TKL. And the blush .... Love, love love!

Thank you, @blackkitty2014!

Lookin great Liz! Thanks for the info on the glow tint, I am really interested in it. I am hoping out SIJCP has them

@ShannonAlexis Hopefully! I believe someone in the Nars thread said Sephora was only getting the shade Fair, which is really weird. So let's hope your SIJCP will stock it.

The Guerlain Pearls work beautifully as a blush on you 🙂

Thanks, @StyleLynn! It was marketed as an all-over powder, but it's so dang pink, so a blush it's become.

YSL Corial Neo-Pop is now on my wishlist! Love the look @TKLJ!

Yay! I love getting other people to spend money. 😄 @lmi82

Mother's Day makeup 😁 I used CT Beauty glow palette for the first time today and love it. Can see myself reaching for it frequently for a quick but polished look.

IMG_6710.JPG

Spoiler
IMG_6708.JPG

Absolutely stunning, @fatimamummy! CT Glow palette is perfection on you. Great addition to your collection! 

@fatimamummy

They should pay you to model this, you look so lovely!   🙂  I like the way you show the photograph of the products that you used.

1 Reply
testing