Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

dying over all that glitter @KatieKabam!! what did you use in the first photo? SO gorgeous.

Thank you so much @unfungirl! In the first photo, the glitter is LEO by Lime Crime (though I'm sure an easy dupe can be found if you don't buy that brand, it's just a true gold glitter), and the bright crease shade is Slow Burn from the UD Electric palette. Lips are KVD Project Chimps!

@KatieKabam  thanks! i need to wear glitter more! chimps is one of my favorite lipsticks too 🙂 i'm going to steal your glittery lid/bright crease combo! 

OMG!   Love all the glitter!   These are gorgeous looks!

Thank you, my babies! @Tamara76 @malday ❤️ ❤️ It's nice when I have extra time to really amp up my makeup and play with products I don't frequently use!

That blue glitter/burgundy crease combo is AMAZING

agreed! it's such an unexpected but beautiful combo!

I just found two unopened Sephora boxes downstairs that got overlooked during the holidays.  Inside one was the Kevin Aucoin 1000 point perk so I decided to muss around.  I really like the cream blush and the sculpting powder though I think if I order a full sized I'll go for light and not medium.  The other items are okay but didn't wow me.  I used the bronzing veil in desert nights on my lids. On my lips I'm wearing MAC I Get So OOC and All I Want.  Brows- abh granite powder duo 

My hubs has laid claim to the mirror.  Not like I need anymore mirrors.  

Serious me:image.jpeg

Smiley me:image.jpeg

I hearted this despite no picture...ha ha

Hoping you've been doing better, @heartsmyface & baby's first Christmas was a good one.

I put on (entirely too much) makeup for work today. THis was put on over a full 12 hours ago so it's really just remnants at this point. I'm literally wearing so much that I don't think I can list it all. Main things left are:

MJ Re(marc)able, MAC Lashes, Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper and Tarteist Lip Paint in Namaste (no touch up and STILL on, but you can my lips are dry now). I'm really just shocked that my lipstick it still on after eating, drinking (granted through a straw) and talking to people/on the phone all day. Re(marcable) always stays well. My highlight is completely gone. Excuse my brows. I need to go get them done.

File Dec 31, 1 47 20 AM.jpeg

Looking good!  I have this inability to apply lashes that don't detach sometime during the day so I'm impressed! What kind of glue did you use?  I'm also loving your fluffy sweater/wrap.  

I am impressed! 12 hours still lookin flawless! I'd be an oily melted mess. 

Mewp. Hope everybody is having a good week! I'm going shopping for one last christmas party today.

I hate wearing lipstick. It makes me look 10 years older than I am. Or at least it makes me feel older. I'm going to get rid of most of them I think.

Photo on 12-29-16 at 1.36 PM #3.jpg

- J.ONE Jelly Pack as a primer + Koh Gen Do Aqua foundation + NARS chantilly concealer

- MAC nutcracker blush and highlighter (the pink and champagne one)

- ABH Mario Palette + MELT Rust Stack + Hourglass mascara

- MILK brow gel pencil (this is kind of a weird color)

- BITE Frozen Berries Plum lipstick

- Pinrose Gilded Fox perfume

Does anyone have exciting New Years plans?

Stunning!   And I love your sweater, too! 🙂

Thank you! I really like the cold shoulder trend that was popular this year. Hopefully it continues in 2017.

I have a few tops like this too, going to continue to rock them in 2017......it gets cold though......I feel a draft 😛

Sooooo you are secretly, like, 12? 🤔😉

Based on my eating habits, stuffed animals, and cartoon obsessions....yes.

😂 I had to giggle cause seriously you really do look 22-24 tops- even with the red lipstick.   

My New Years plans just involve snacks and a tent.  I will never leave my tent! Well...maybe for snack replenishment. 

haha you're right on the money! I'm 24. 

That sounds like an amazing new years! Make sure to take lots of blankets inside your tent for maximum comfort. 

You look youthful and gorgeous! 

testing