Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Your cheek combo is stunning!! Are you wearing Lolita in the liquid lip or studded kiss?

Thanks 🙂 It's Liquid formula 

Very beautiful 

🙂 thanks 

the same but different.

LAURA MERCIER foundation primer (regular)

NARS all day weightless luminous foundation

NARS radiant creamy concealer

SHISEIDO powder compact

NYX microbrow pencil + CLINIQUE brow mousse

NARS single eyeshadow, ashes to ashes

GIORGIO ARMANI black ecstasy mascara

NARS velvet matte lip pencil, cruella

cruella.jpg

Ashes to ashes is always perfection on you. I recall it was a favorite, and I can see why - stunning! 

@jemly,  Beautiful!  (But where is Andy? ) I think this is a lioness look!  Cruella is gorgeous on you!  🙂

You look like a 1940s fatale!  Those delicate but sculpted shoulders and red pout.

Not much happening here today other than out to lunch at a casual place, so kept it real low key:

It CC+

Becca flower child blush (Ulta beauty steal from monday! yay!)

Tarte park ave princess bronzer/highlighter

UD naked smokey eyes

Benefit roller girl mascara

NYX studio finish powder

It brow power

Farmacy lip bloom honey ginger 

IMG_7086.jpg

The shades you chose make your eyes pop! Lovely!

@CC3616,

I really like your eyes! It sounds like the UD Smokey Palette was a great find and great buy for you!  🙂

Do you remember what shadows you used from the Smokey palette? I like how natural but defined your eyes look! (Dang it, I was really hoping I wouldn't "need" that one too...)

thank you @CC3616 and @AllysonJo! I'll definitely give this palette another swatch the next time I'm in stores 🙂

@whitepolkydots I wasn't as impressed by swatches, but had them do a couple 15 min makeovers with it before I committed to see some looks and was impressed by how it looked on.

Don't mind me chiming in @whitepolkydots, but the Smokey palette is surprisingly good for subtle, yet defined eye looks. The mattes are great for a natural crease color. (Also, beauty dot com has the palette at 40.50$ USD, if you're considering.) 

@whitepolkydots On the lid I blended whiskey, combust and radar together, and the crease is radar and dirtysweet. I used thirteen to brow highlight. I held out on buying it for a while and gave in when they were half off.. As much as I use it, I'd pay full price to replace. Using password, smolder, slanted, and armor gives a similar look in the grey tones.

14232469_689219094561296_8183543672567719869_n.jpg

I love the lipstick, not so much the glitter.

Hi guys, I am wearing the Pat McGrath Vermilion Venom 2 Lipstick and red glitter plus gloss.

Thank you to Sephora and Pat McGrath for this wonderful opportunity and gifting me this amazing product. 

I love the lipstick, I even love the gloss, the gloss has a soft vanilla cupcake scent, wonderful. 

I didn't apply the glitter straight to the glass on my hand, I added it straight to my lips, because that's usually how I do things and the outcome was patchy, so if you want to make it look like the pictures, I'm guessing you'd have to apply it on your hand and mix it with the glass and then apply to your lips, otherwise you will have a hard time with it. 

The lipstick is SMOOTH, it glided on so well on my lips and the color is perfect, it reminds me of Laura Mercier's Muse (Venom 2). I'll have to swatch them to see if they are close in color, I recommend the lipstick, it is beautiful and glides on like a dream. 

The lipstick and glitter looks ah-mazingg!!

I love how Venom makes your eyes pop & sparkle, and I, too, am in awe with how perfect and glowing your skin is.  Beautiful! 

@Blackwhiskey,  

I like your foundation, too.  Lovely skin!  🙂

Doesn't glitter on the lips lead to ingested glitter?  Do we really want to eat glitter?

what foundation are you wearing dear whiskey ?

you look fantastic.

testing