Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

I apply them over primer, and pat them on. I use only a few drops (1-3), and I'm covering most of my cheeks, with a second layer in a few places. I do notice it makes dry flakiness worse, but most of my base products are good at counteracting that, so it's not super noticeable after I put foundation or whatever over the top.

Thanks @JazaChai!

@JazaChai,

I really love your eye look here!  This lights up your eyes!  It goes well with Frida.  Corals look so good on you!  🙂 

The rest of my face ended up so horrid, that i could not bear to have it online, thus, my eye.

Sugarpill Frostine and Candy Crush
Naked Smokey black market, smolder, password, thirteen
Maybelline the falsies
Nyx Vivid Brights Halo And Petal
Nyx White Jumbo Pencil

image.jpeg

Anonymous Insider

Very fun and creative! 

How cool!

@Julia526,   That's a fun look!  🙂

Foils + new things. I LOVE the ColourPop metallics. I  bought Zebra in the Last Call sale, and I just placed an order for $30 (aka free shipping)-worth of other colors of it.

Jury's still out on UD All Nighter foundation. The colors are strange: I wear 1.0 or 2.0 in the existing Naked Skin foundation, and 2.0 is a bit dark on me, definitely a summer shade. But All Nighter 2.5 is almost too light. It is pink, vs Naked 2.0's warm tone, but the difference in darkness is still odd. I have a foil of All Nighter 1.0 as well, so I'll see how that works out when I try it next.

I am currently meh on the foundation's formula. It is definitely full coverage, but it does have the corresponding tendency to cake up if you're not careful, especially in any wrinkles or around the nose. It has a very matte finish. I don't like the "flat" look that gives, so I used some Magic Balls (tm) to put some dimension back in my face, but if you want that kind of matte this formula will give it to you.

FullSizeRender (58).jpg

FullSizeRender (57).jpg

Products:

Spoiler
Laura Gellar Spackle primer
Algenist Green color correcting drops
Becca Undereye Corrector
Urban Decay All Nighter foundation, 2.5
Hourglass Diffused Light
Guerlain Meteorites, Clair
Burberry Earthy blush
Japonesque Velvet Touch blush, Shade 2 (one side); NARS DI blush palette, Shades II and IV (other side)
Dior Glowing Gardens 001 Pink highlighter
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
NARS DI shadow palette: Himalia (wet, lid+crease), Europa (wet, center of lid), Andromeda (wet+dry, browbone+inner corner)
UD 24/7 liner, Smokeout
Cargo mascara
IT Cosmetics Universal Brow Pencil
ColourPop Metallics, Zebra

@JazaChai,

Your lips and eyes are a very pretty look on you!  🙂

Todays look: ABH Modern Renaissance Palette, KVD Mi VIda Loca Remix Palette, Tattoo Liner in Mad Max Brown, Shade+Light Contour Palette, Becca Highlighter in Moonstone & Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Bow+Arrow

Yesterdays look: Same products, however, I also used the Serpentina Palette & Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Project Chimps!

IMG_0995.JPGIMG_0805.JPG

@andreabonder, These looks are beautiful, although I prefer the top look with the Bow + Arrow lipstick!   I agree with @Samtian🙂

Both looks are so beautiful, and I love the color of your hair! 😊

Thank you ❤️

That first look kills me, its so beautiful. If I was an artist I would want to paint you in something like this art.jpg

Nonetheless, I think you would be amazing in a photography shoot styled like that. 

So incredibly sweet! Thank you so much xoxo

@Samtian,

The Lady of Shallot ?  I love this!   And it does go so well with @andreabonder in the first photo!  🙂

way out of my comfort zone because i've piled on the blush. something i've kind of been playing with lately but everytime i do it i think "okkkk this is happening am i me ?"

products of note are:

eyes -- the lightest and darkest shade from the CHANEL vendome quad

cheeks -- NARS impassioned and SHISEIDO medusa

lips -- a mix of NARS velvet matte lip pencil, train bleu and MARC JACOBS lipstick, editrix 

blush.jpg

andy says hi

Spoiler
hiandy.jpg

@jemly,

What's a photo without Andy?  I like the blush!  And the jacket!  🙂

Hi Andy! You two are too cute. I love the lip combo and the blush makes you look so fresh-faced and young. (Not that you're approaching old territory ... I don't know how to give compliments.)

Love the hairstyle!!

Beautiful, as always! I love the jacket! Hi Andy!

testing