Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

You look great! Swoon looks awesome on you, makes me regret not getting it while the promo was still in stock!

@Melissa136 your brows always look good! I love your lipstick again-it coordinates nicely with your shirt too! 

Becca corrector peach

maybelline age rewind

loreal mascara idk the name

anastasia Tara gloss over concealer to lighten it because I was too lazy to find a light nude lipstick

really simple and boring like yesterday but I did my hair differently today! One side is really flat and wimpy though 😞 

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Pretty!

Nice hair- If you do these sorts of hairstyles I guess you wouldn't want to cut your hair!

You look very fresh faced and girly. Is that the Maybelline Age rewind concealer or foundation you're using? Your skin looks glowy and poreless! 

Haha thanks! I had my hair chin length and very unflattering(I let my sister to at it) for over a year, so I grew it out patiently 😄 thank you! Just the concealer under the eyes it's very light and blendable!@@jesscheems 

Your skin is so nice without foundation- whatever you're doing or not doing to it, keep it up 😄

Lol diy hair cuts-- I've been through a few myself. Most turned out except for a couple times but hey hair grows right 😉 (that's how I calmed myself down lol)...

IMG_20160720_211120.jpg

Hourglass Vanish Foundation "Sand"

Becca Perfect Skin Powder "Nude"

Sonia Kashuk Illuminating Bronzer "Goddess"

Too Faced Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar

-Puddin (outer corner liner and brows)

-Caramel (eye contour)

Charlotte Tilbury Matte Lipstick "Very Victoria"

Make Up For Ever Aqua Lipliner "7C" (lip ombre)

Is that Very Victoria (as opposed to Veronica)? I just ordered it, looks great on you--can't wait to get mine!

You're right!! Lol Correcting right now. I've been watching 'Veronica Mars.' XD

It's basically my exact lip color, even moreso than Glossier Generation G "Like."

I like Very Veronica on you! Such a pretty look. 

I really like this look on you- brings out your natural beauty. Not that other looks dont but you get what I mean 😉

Thaaaank you!!! I know exactly what you mean. Simple, skin-focused, soft colors. It's what I usually do for daily makeup.

Ran some errands and my makeup held up really well! This is 2 hours later after walking in the sun and heat, no touch ups!

Natural-Warm.jpg

Spoiler
Too Faced Born this Way foundation
MAC Pro Longwear concealer
Too Faced Sweet Peach (Nectar, Peaches n Cream, Puree, Charmed I'm Sure)
Too Faced BTS waterproof mascara
ABH Brow Wiz
Benefit Hoola bronzer
Tarte Exposed blush
Becca Moonstone
Bite Verbena

I like the Bite lippie on you! As always your eye looks are always flawless and blended! I have Benefit's hoola from a couple holidays ago (a blush kit)- I ought to start using it!! I also need to get Becca's Moonstone- how would you compare this to the Mary Loumanizer from theBalm if you have it?

@jesscheems I actually don't have Mary Loumanizer since it's quite hard for me to find it. But from what I've seen, Mary Loumanizer is more gold than Moonstone, but they have the same tone.

If you have Mary Loumanizer, I don't think you need Moonstone. Since you have a deeper skintone than me, I think Mary might benefit you more. And Moonstone might be too light

Oh. I have Mary lol. I do really like Mary a lot. Thanks for your input @Melissa136

Verbena looks great! And I really envy people who don't sweat or start feeling hot immediately in the heat I get red and "glowy" soon quickly I know some people who don't even sweat or turn red during a workout!

@Cupcakecandy I run very cold, so it's actually hard to make me sweat. And maybe this is TMI, but I sweat through my hands and feet... too much, right? 😮

I still can't get over Verbena. Whenever I want something warm and can't decide, I reach for Verbena Heart

Haha no not too much! I'm gonna have to add verbena to my list-i have yet to try amuse Bouche formula and you just sold me on it @Melissa136

Eyes - Revlon Colorstay Sunrise, Sunset palette, UD liner in Lush, YSL mascara volume Effet faux Cils. It Cosmetics Brow Power Universal Eyebrow Pencil.

Lips - Rimmel London 042 Just So.

Face - GA Maestro foundation (I dislike the smell and how it sits on my skin, won't be purachasing a FS), Laura Mercier Indescretion as a bronzing finishing powder cause I'm pale like that, NARS Copacabana Illuminator and MUFE HD blush 320.

image.jpegimage.jpeg

I like your headband and outfit! So nice and summery. I also really like that Rimmel lipstick on you- super flattering. 

Anonymous Insider

Spry you look amazing! Miss the daily challenges...

1 Reply
testing