Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

@Cupcakecandy You aren't using the Becca corrector wrong at all. It's supposed to be pretty sheer. I usually put it under my BB cream or foundation, and then I might or might not need concealer on top depending on how bad my circles are that day.

good to know @JazaChai! I like it so far because it's thin and blendable! I'm trying to figure out if I like this or the benefit erase paste better before I purchase a full size corrector!

image.jpeg

Spoiler
Hourglass Mineral Veil
Smashbox Pore Minimizing Primer
Loreal Infallible Pro Matte Foundation
Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer
Elf Mattifying Translucent Powder
KVD Shade & Light face palette(middle contour)
Tarte 'Fearless' blush
UD Aura Highlight
Elf Mineral Eye primer
Too Faced Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar
Maybelline Lots of Lashes Mascara
Mac 'Soar' Lip Liner 
Stila Liquid Lipstick 'Baci'

I love the way that lipstick looks on you! Those type of colors always end up very purpley on me!

A few hours later they're pulling a little purple. They they're pretty:)

Your brows, lashes, lips are so pretty ❤️ 😃 You are flawless!! I can't wear matte foundations-my skin is so dang dry!!!

I'm actually due for a brow wax but my usual girl up and quit and I haven't found one I trust😂 

I battle oily skin this is hands down the best foundation I've found that works for me. I do want to try the Glow version and see how it works with my skin:)

your skin looks flawless! I've see a lot of posts about that foundation. I'd like to try it, but I have such a hard time figuring out my match in drugstore stuff.

@samls324 when it comes to drugstore foundation it's a guessing game for me. I got the lightest shade when I was pale from winter. Then summer came and I needed something darker. I went up 1 shade and it's perfect. 

I really recommend this foundation though, 1 layer covers most of my imperfections, I go in with a little more Foundation or a concealer to finish concealing. It doesn't get caked for me and doesn't feel Heavy. If you can figure out a match it is definitely worth a try. 

Yesterday's look

Tarte Rain forest after dark palette

Nars Goulue blush

Becca opal highlighter

Stila liquid lipstick in Baci with a tiny bit of Chianti mixed in it.

IMG_20160719_095753.jpg

Oh this reminds me- I have to use that Tarte palette! I like this look on you- it's pretty. The lips look good and your brows always look good!

Sorry i havent been active lately, a few things going on but i do have good news! My CFS is stabilizing, so my eye sight should be getting better! 😄😄

Sugarpill - Candy Crush, Buttercupcake, Flamepoint, love+
Misc. Tarte Blushes combined
Becca Pearl
NYX Vivid Brights in Vived Sapphire
Stila One Step Correct
MAC Fix+
TheBalm put a lid on it
Maybelline Lash Sensational
MAC Eyebrow Pencil
TheBalm Meet Matte Hughes Charming
Tarte Amazonion Clay Tinted Moisturizer

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Oh good news about your eye!!! That's great =D

Your look is on point and I really like the lip colour on you! So pretty. Your eye colour looks pretty and enhanced with the colours you used for your eye look!

I love your flower tiara/headband ❤️

And now for something completely different (from this weekend's mermaid): no makeup makeup day!

FullSizeRender (24).jpg

Ah, my perennial undereye shadows. If anyone knows of a skincare item that will move your eyes horizontally forward in your skull...

Products:

Spoiler
Laura Gellar Spackle primer
Nars TM, Finland
IT Cosmetics concealer, Light Medium
Stila concealer, 01 Bare (undereye)
Bare Minerals Mineral Veil loose powder
Pixi by Petra bronzer
Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick, Nectar
Smashbox Hydrating Undereye Primer
Bare Minerals 5 in 1 BB Cream Eyeshadow, Candlelit Peach
UD shadow single, Naked
D&G PassionEyes mascara, Terra (brown)
Laura Mercier Lip Glace, Blush

@JazaChai this is gorgeous! Also this might sound weird but I like it when some people have a slight puff right against the lower lash line I think it makes the eyes look very pretty and stand out! Your shadows are not dark or unflattering at all!

This Is such a pretty and summery look! I like the lip glacé on you! Such a nice colour..your eye colour looks really pretty against the lips!

IMG_20160718_212302.jpg

I am so sorry that I am just soooo yellow. The tungsten in this lightbulb is out of control. Nice as a room light, I guess, but man. Really tints everything. And I waited waaay too long into the day to try to take a picture (dusk gets really dark fast lol).

Kevyn Aucoin shadow single in "Burgundy"

Benefit "Hoola" bronzer

Lilly Lashes "Luxe"

Bite Beauty "Liquorice" - Love this red sooo much!!

normal face stuff lol

I like the way your pic turned out. Looks mysterious and sexy. Also love the look in your eyes. Lol if I sound like a creeper, oops my bad? haha

Really pretty look and that lip colour is just WOW on you!! That's all I can say right now -- WOW!! and your 'normal face stuff' looks really great! 😛

Lol thank you!! The lashes were good inspiration. XD

That formula is amazing, albeit does make me nervous to wear out. I would not eat with this on, wouldn't drink much, either. The color is amazing, applies really well, and the shape is actually very easy to use to get a sharp line (rarely ever use liner). It's definitely a full face of makeup that I would recreate for a special event.

I always end up using lipliner- sounds like a nice lipstick and something I can add to my ever-growing list! You've sold that lipstick to me- so long as it isn't ltd. ed. or something lol

It's a gorgeous look!

Forgot to share this ladies.   Had a wedding Saturday.  This was my look. 

Used my UD spectrum palette with a little bit of KVD Mi Vida Loca and Thunderstruck 

lips where the new UD Vice in Backtalk

nothing on my face as well.  

IMG_3392.JPG

1 Reply
testing