Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Beautiful look!

Your skin is so flawless and your cheeks look amazing!! Such a natural beauty you are. Backtalk looks super pretty- on my wishlist 😃

I failed to get a decent shot of my makeup once again as  I have been the last few times I tried(I don't know how everyone else does it!) I did manage to get this shot though on accident. Thought it turned out niceimage.jpeg

Pretty!! Brows and eyes look amazing!! Natural lighting is normally best ❤️ Maybe next time you'll get a great shot when the sun's shining ;). Your eyes are quite pretty!! This is a nice shot- thanks for sharing @cupcakecandy =D

bt.png

A look I did a couple days ago and like how it turned out.

Spoiler
Face:

Maybelline Foundation (fit me) As Usual 
I think I used a MAC blush and some Becca Opal to highlight

Eyebrows:

Loreal pencil and brow gel (the darkest shades for both)

Lips:

Milani Fuchsia lipliner and NYX SMLC in Istanbul as a bit of an ombre

Eyes:

Urban Decay primer potion
The Gwen Stefani palette (star of the show is Danger, Zone and Punk in the crease and Bathwater on the brow bone and tear duct if I remember correctly)

I did set everything with the Smashbox Primer water..

@1tinybubble 

Spoiler
I recall you were asking me how I like the Gwen palette: So far I have been liking the colours. I do have a little bit of creasing but that goes with pretty much an UD eyeshadow on one of my eyes because of a fold. Other then that I really like the colours. The mattes are buttery when swatching and the glitters seem a tad dry but yet they apply well to the eye which is why I now never go by finger swatches. I found the mattes (when layered) seemed to get a little patchy but nothing I couldn't work with. Overall pretty great price and can't wait to try the other colours 😃 Also I really love the packaging- I find it so sturdy and the mirror is so nice and big as with most UD palettes =D

Fierce and hot 😉

Thanks @fatimamummy!! Such nice descriptive words lol- I appreciate them. ❤️

You look great! I love that blue on you, it really makes your eyes pop.

You even managed to impress the BF (who normally doesn't notice makeup unless it's an unconventional lip color that weirds him out)! I was scrolling through this thread when he came up and started reading over my shoulder, and his comment was "That's a really nice picture, in terms of picture quality. I like the contrast between the eye and lip colors." Sooo make of that what you will, lol.

@JazaChai Thanks so much to both of you! Now to find my fave purple (a shimmery one)...

Lol awe that's actually a pretty nice compliment, I'll take it lol...it was worth buying my camera and that's nice your BF can appreciate makeup and photography 😃..the males I'm around notice and like it as well, including my 3 year old! Lol he's always appreciated jewelry and makeup and tells me it's pretty! 

Kind of speechless...beautiful!

Why, thank you 🙂

Speechless- that's such a compliment ❤️

Seriously in love with your hair lately! Perfect color, length,and waves!

Aww thanks @Cupcakecandy =D You're so sweet!!

I was always into long hair and obsessed with it. I hated hair cuts and finally I learned to let go and I'm loving it!! I think I got over it after having my hair boy short a few years ago lol- anything after that is long to me now!! 

I was growing my hair out at first to be super long but I really am enjoying this A-line. I have had a A-line bob with the back being super short a few years prior to the boy-short hair. I guess these were experimental years. I don't know if I could go back to long hair after this. My hair has been falling lately so that makes me sad but hopefully it will stop. As for the waves, that was the first day I waved it out with my straightener and I'm so happy with the way it turned out. My friend was telling me how she heard short hair is mom hair- all I could do was laugh because with me having a tot, this hair is quite fitting isn't it haha 😛

quite the contrary not mom-ish at all very fashion forward! 🙂 I too am a fan of short hair my hair is uncomfortably long now I must get it cut but m lazy lol I didn't know you had a kid!

@Cupcakecandy You're as sweet as your BT name 😃 Go for it! I'm sure you'll love the shorter hair- great for the summer =D 

And ya I have a toddler =). He's a handful 😉 lol

Stunning look!! Thanks for letting me know your thoughts on the palette. My looks with it have been very matte-centric and subdued and I love the way your look is so powerful! That blue looks stunning with your brown eyes. 

Thank you! I remember you were curious on whether I would like it or not and I was too! The first time I tried it, I did a gold look with more subdued colouring. The next day I was like ok I am definitely smearing this blue all over hahaha. Next, I really want to try the pink shade!!

Uhhhh hello, you look gorgeous!

Love the blue and pink paired together and each look amazing on your skin!  Oh and the brows look great as always.

Lol Hiya @ElleElleG =D Thank you very much ❤️

What can I say- I owe it to Gwen Stefani lol :P. And the brows- Loreal 😉

I really do love the blue and pink too- though it's bright, it is still quite wearable (to me anyways hahaha)...

OMG! You belong on the cover of a magazine!

That was the first thing I thought too! Stunning. 

testing