Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Girl don't even sweat it. I'm using an iPad to handle all of my recording right now. 😛

Looks good, though! Your complexion looks very even and natural. 

Products:

Spoiler
- Murad Invisiblur Perfecting Face Shield
- Kat von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation in Light 42
- Too Faced Primed & Poreless Pressed Powder
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Eyeshadow Palette v2 - Golden Locket, Chocolate Kisses, Mud Mask, French Manicure, Hot Stone Massage, Breakfast In Bed
- Tarte Eyeliner Pencil in Brown
- Tarte Double Duty Beauty Mascara - Lights, Camera, Lashes! & Bottoms Up!
- Tarte Maracuja Lip Gloss in Voom

IMAG2698.jpg

It's been some time. I've been trying to focus more on my social media presence (YouTube and Instagram in particular; I do intend to expand to more detailed eyeshadow information on FB, but for now it is just a location I post video links) and actually going to the gym every day, and this kind of fell off to the backburner.

Anyways, I'm going through my collection starting with the bottom drawer of my palette storage and the top drawer of my lippies. It's time to downsize.

1467815361533.jpg

Okay can I have your hair? lol..looks so cool. Probably be hard to upkeep? 

Your hair! So envious! When did this happen, it is amazing 🙂 

The dye is fresh, actually. I put it in on Saturday. It took about five hours to lighten my roots, dry, and mix and put in fresh colour. Six bowls of Pravana Vivids from root to tip: Blue - Blue/Violet - Violet - Violet/Wild Orchid - Wild Orchid - Wild Orchid/Orange.

More from ABH Modern Renaissance palette today--was about to reach for my Hourglass purple palette but decided to try Buon Fresco from ABH. Paired with Vermeer, Antique Bronze and Cyprus Umber.

Lips are ColourPop Ultra Satin Molly. 

I look a bit like a grease ball here but it's just the weird cloudy lighting reflecting off of my highlighter!

560EEF28-A95B-40EE-82A6-317BB63D3DA8.jpg

@k617-I love this look. I was debating about whether or not to purchase the ABH palette as I was unsure of how the deeper shades would look. You wear them so well and are part of the reason I decided to purchase the palette.

@makeupbag2 Thanks, I'm glad to have enabled! I hope you'll love it!

I wouldn't say greasy! You are glowing and I really hope you are enjoying the ABH palette -no pressure- lol

Everything looks so pretty on you and I can see why you favour purple lippies!! ❤️

I second the "glowing more than greasy" observation.  As someone who sometimes struggles with oil production and usually prefers luminous/dewy finishes to matte, it's almost always easy to tell the difference, even in photographs with unexpected lighting.  This looks glowing.  It's beautiful.

@Harpier82 thanks! Phew! Some days it's so hot in our bedroom that by the time I'm done my makeup, I feel like the oil is already starting to show...this photo was taken on one of those days in addition to the weird lighting!

Thanks! And I'm really loving this palette! The shadows are so buttery smooth, I love them all (so far)!

I think I'll try to use some of the orange shades tomorrow... pair it with coral lipstick? We'll see 😉

@k617 Oh nice! -phew- I'm glad lol

oooo sounds nice! Can't wait to see it 😃

I had to work alllllll day on the 4th, but my team and I decided to be patriotic with our looks 🙂

IMG_1091.JPG

IMG_1067.JPG

Spoiler

face:

Becca Ever-Matte Poreless Priming Perfector
Too Faced Born This Way foundation - golden
BECCA x Jaclyn Hill Champage Pop Face Palette - rose spritz & prosecco pop

Urban Decay All Nighter

eyes:

Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz - dark brown

Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel - clear

Urban Decay Primer Potion - original
ColourPop shadow - glitterati (on lid)
Kat Von D Metal Crush shadows - paranoid (in crease) & thunderstruck (brow highlight)
Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter - glamrock

Kat Von D Tattoo Liner - trooper

Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara

lips:
Sephora Collection Cream Lip Stain - always red

Wow what an amazing look! You pull it off so well 😃 I don't know if I could =O

So, I like the elements, but I foolishly didn't anticipate these particular shades of yellow and red looking quite so Ronald McDonald.  Oops.

DSC02162.jpg

Face and Cheeks:  Fiona Stiles Luminous Foundation Concentrate in Porcelain; Tarte Maracuja Blush & Glow in Candlelight; MAKE Skin Illuminator in Skir; MAKE Matte Finish Blush in Ochre; Jeffree Star Skin Frost in Ice Cold

DSC02167.jpg

Eyes and Brows:  Clinique Lid Smoothie in Bit o' Honey; MAKE Aether Palette in Warm White, Cool White, Salt Flats, Quartz, and Sulfur; MAKE Defining Mascara; Anastasia Brow Wiz in Auburn; Urban Decay Brow Tamer in Clear

Lips:  Urban Decay Ultimate Ozone Primer; Bite Amuse Bouche in Gazpacho

I like the yellow, you pull it off! The undereye look is fascinating and totally striking:)

What can I say, I do love battery acid yellow!  😉

No, really, I do like unusual eyeshadow colors.

OMG that yellow looks soooo nice with your eye colour and the lips!! 

I never thought anyone would look good in yellow eyeshadow, but you look so fabulous! It goes so well with your coloring. 

Thanks.  I love yellow.  Admittedly, it is unconventional as a makeup color.  As mentioned above, I do (mildly) regret the pairing with the lip color, though I also adore that lip color.  I think yellow's one of those colors that a lot more people could wear, but few think to try it because they don't see other people wear it often.  For me, it does help that I'm so fair the color/pigment shows up nicely.  I'm not sure it would for people with more natural yellow in their skintone.

testing