Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Sexayyyy. I always just love your looks- especially the smokey lower lashline!!!

skin glowing for dayssss

IMG_0103.JPG

This is my first time posting to be my thread so please be gentle. Here  are the products I used;

1. Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer

2. Kat Von D Eyeshadow  Primer

3. Two Urban Decay Undereye concealers (one in neutral and another in color correcting pink}

5. Urban Decay Naked Liquid Foundation in 3.5

7. Tarte Opening act Lash Primer

8. Buxom Waterproof Mascara

10. Lips: Lined completely with Nudestix Whisper, Follow up with Nars Audacious Barbara and then finish routine with Chelsea girls. 

11. Lastly I lightly powder my entire face with Too Faced Primed & Poreless and then a quick spray from Urban Decay All Nighter. A spritz of Flowerbomb and I'm done! 

You look fantastic, Willa!!  💜

@angel7594 Thank you so much for saying this. I have pretty crappy self-confidence, hence, why I have never posted to this thread. Your comment really meant a lot. 

Beautiful 😃

Thank you so much, @jesscheems  I really wasn't sure if I was rocking this look and for a fellow BTer to tell me I look beautiful.. well, that is an amazing compliment. Thank you so much for making my day!

No problem!! @willa25 I'm sure you could rock any look 😉

Thanks for being brave and posting your pic. Hopefully we get to see you more on here 🙂

Hi Willa, love the lip combo and your skin looks so luminous and flawless!  How do you like the UD foundation?

@laketom My skin has NEVER been called luminous. I did a happy dance LOL when I read this. I think the UD foundation does definitely help with this.

But to be honest, in the last two months I did a complete overhaul of my skincare routine. I used to just use a makeup wipe to take off the day and that would be it for washing my face. (yes, I know) I was always breaking out so badly. So two months ago I RIDICULOUSLY SPLURGED and bought the entire L'OCCITANE Divine regiment. It has helped my skin dramatically and also I think helps the makeup do its job better. I am attaching a pic so you can have a reference.Screen Shot 2016-07-04 at 11.46.33 AM.png

Thank you @willa25, I have not tried any of these products. I too used nothing but a makeup wipe and a little moisturizer sometimes up until about ten months ago. Since concentrating on skin care, my skin has improved but it still has a ways to go. Maybe I'll try some of these. 

Love the eyeliner and necklace. 

@jen81  Thank you so much! The eyeliner is Smashbox Kohl Waterproof eyeliner in Violetta. The necklace is Kohls' clearance from last summer. I absolutely adore that necklace.

I did this course online about learning to dress for your body type and one of the modules was on accessorizing, necklace made me think I need one!

@jen81 I'm a big fan of the Target clearance bin and shopping Charming Charlie for my accessories. Besides my wedding ring (LOL), I'm all about the costume jewelry. (in good taste of course) I like to wear necklaces that accent/highlight the outfit but aren't so bold that they overtake the whole look. I'll have to share with you more of my finds. 🙂

You look amazing! 

OH Wow! Thank you for such an incredible compliment @paiute! I always feel like I look half-**bleep** compared to everyone else. Just posting once on this board has really helped my self-confidence. Thank you so much for your kind words.

Still stippling on my foundation. I love the finish and will be doing it this way for the foreseeable future. 

Trying a few new things today:

- Laura Mercier eyeshadow in Margaux

- Marcelle dip pen liquid liner in purple

- Colourpop Cruel Intentions blush 

- Tarte Rainforest of the Sea lipstick in Top Down (this lipstick is sooooooo creamy and I adore the colour)

image.jpeg

Your top with that lipstick is such a nice combination! Your skin and brows= flawlesss ❤️

Nice, top down looks ah-mazing. 

image.jpeg

Givenchy cream eyeshadow 19 Graphic Bronze, YSL lip liner + Tint in oil from recent promo, UD blush in Crush, UD highlighter in Aura.

testing