Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Nice to see your gorgeous face again! I love the bronze eyes on you. Overall such a pretty look. Anddd brows on fleeeeekkkk (there I go being so mature again :P)

Seeing the promo lips on you now I wish I had ordered it!

The lips 😍 The promo lippies look good on you!

@fatimamummy gorgeous look..you look so glowy! how do you like the cream shadow?.. i wanted to get it but not sure if its very unique or as pigmented as swatches once on the lids.

@Anewxa It is very pigmented with more of a cream to powder texture. I applied it with my fingertip and had to use a light hand. I don't think I have anything else exactly same in colour.

image.jpeg

Finally used the ABH Renaissance palette! I'm loving the colors. Other stuff: Becca Hycanith blush, CT Bronze and Glow in Med/Dark, Kiko Velvet Mat lipstick in 611

Both you and jesscheems are making me want this palette ahhhhh!!

I don't want to buy anymore eyeshadow palettes but it Looks so pretty on @MK89 and @jesscheems . You girls make me want to get it. M how you like kiko products? 

So pretty!! Goes so well with your eye colour (the palette). Everything on point as always 😉

I just love the ABH ❤️ Been so happy with it and glad I purchased it since it's been off the website for us. I wore it today without primer (because I forgot it) and it held up pretty well. Also been so happy with the pigmentation!!

IMG_1383.JPG

Jouer blush in peach banquet

Estee Lauder double wear

Tom ford lip sheer paradiso

Jouer mermaid eyeshadow

Wow, what a great look!  The blush, lips and eye colors work so well together!  So mermaidy!

In case anyone doesn't know about this sweepstakes.. be sure to tag it when you post your pictures so you can win!

swwp.jpg

I don't think I wear "effortless summer" looks often but thanks!! 😄 \\

Edit: ahhh US only! 

Face - Origins Mega-Defence Advanced Daily UV Defender SPF 45 and Pitbull saliva.image.jpeg

Aww pit bull saliva looks great!  I don't have any of that but I do have husky mutt saliva!

The pit bull saliva gives you a really nice highlight. 😄

Second look from Anastasia BH Modern Renaissance palette.  It looks far different in person, but rings many of the same bells as yesterday's application.

DSC02055.jpg

Face and Cheeks:  Clinique Even Better Foundation in Alabaster; MAKE Contour | Highlight in W1; Tarte Maracuja Blush & Glow in Candlelight; Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Blush Palette in Cherry; Jeffree Star Skin Frost in Ice Cold

DSC02079.jpg

Eyes and Brows:  Anastasia BH Modern Renaissance Palette in Tempera, Raw Sienna, Realgar, Vermeer, and Red Ochre; Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Yeyo; MAKE Defining Mascara; Benefit Goof Proof Brow Pencil in #3; Urban Decay Brow Tamer in Clear

Lips:  Urban Decay Vice in Disturbed

Here's a look I did the other day. 

So call me crazy, but I didn't realize my phone camera had cool effects that I could choose (DUH!!!) I feel so smart -_- SIGHHHHH. I swear I'm permanently mommy brained (that's a good excuse right?!! right....)

So I used the 'beauty' one that makes you look more flawless than you are. I am dealing with some minor cystic acne problems- never had acne in my younger years...ok this is becoming a rant so I'm going to stop here lol. I don't normally have a filter. This is also poor quality lighting so I guess it's doing wonders for my skin in the pic.

bt.png

Spoiler for deets!!

Spoiler
Maybelline Foundation (as usual)
Maybelline Dark Eraser concealer
ABH Modern Renaissance (again- somehow I always manage to do a smokey eye and need to get out of this rut)
Tarteist contour palette (new one), and Kat Von D
No blush, no highlight
Smashbox primer water to set everything
Lips: Milani lipliner in Fushchia? (I think) and an LA Splash liquid lipstick (I can't rmr -_-)

OMG my pic is huge sorry! 

AND...Happy Canada D-eh!!! (see what I did there?) 

Your skin!! 

I've been contemplating the ABH palette...finally convinced myself I don't need it but seeing your look makes me reconsider!

I really love it personally! I'm actually wearing it right now as well 😄 I'm sure that didn't help you ..umm you're welcome 😛

Hahaha thankfully it's disappeared online and so far I think only one store in my city has any left... I will be forced to resist for now! 😉

testing