Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Aww okay!! I guess leave it until the holidays- because you just never know 😛 At least that's what I tell myself 😄

@jesscheems GAH I caved. I've been watching lots of Stephanie Nicole's videos and she gave it a rave review. And seeing it on all of you gorgeous ladies...

I called the Sephora near my work and (voila! There were some available) had one put on hold until end of tomorrow 😛

OMG exciting!!! I can't wait to see it on you. I guess the pressure's on now since we promoted it so much here on BT lol. Butttt, I am wearing it again today!!! I feel like I've been saying that a lot lately 😃 Hope you will love it @k617!!

I hope I do too! I'm really excited for the reds...funny how when the Marsala Pantone palette came out last year, I thought that I could never pull off red shadows. I should have bought it ahhh!

I know I thought I wasn't into these sorts of shades and realized that I actually love them!

Oh well you could always pay a million dollars on Ebay bahahaha...how sad what re-sellers do but I guess that's a different story for a different day 😉

What a beautiful picture of you, I love this whole look!! 😊

Thank you so much @angel7594 ❤️

Happy Canada Day to all my Canadian BT ladies and gents! I didn't feel like washing my hair today so I decided to curl it. Paired with my makeup and dress I ended up a tad overdressed for Canada Day celebrations and grocery shopping, but oh well!

Same face makeup, except I've started using Cinema Secrets' setting powder.

Eyes are UD Naked 2 palette, and lips are Stila Stay All Day liquid lipstick in Fiery.

What a gorrrggeous red... if only red lips weren't so high maintenance I'd rock this colour every day! I'm tempted to order some of the smudge/transfer proof Lip Whips from Beauty Bakerie, especially the reds, but they're so expensive after you add in shipping!

693215BF-BF54-4857-8913-8411739E4A5D.jpg

@k617 I saw this picture of you the other day and I meant to comment. I've just been super busy the last couple of days. Anyway...

Wow. You look incredible here. The red lip is just stunning on you and I love it paired with the cool silvery purples on your eyes. You nailed it!

I love Fiery on you, the perfect red for Canada Day!

This is stunning.  It's classic and somehow both formal and casual.  I also adore your bangs.

Thanks! I just got a hair cut yesterday so they're in the best shape before I get my next hair cut!

I LOVE this look, every bit of it!

Wow you look so amazing and flawless! Happy Canada Day!!!! =D

Thanks, and to you too (I'm not sure if you're Canadian but either way...!)

That red is so worth it! 

That lip color looks so beautiful on you! 😊

image.jpeg

Rediscovering NARS lip pencil in Provocative Red! I love the finish and color. I'm also wearing Palladio Crushed Metallic eyeshadows (forget the shade names) and a little HG Mood Exposure. Oh and I'm testing the new Benefit brow pencil in #3 which works decently with brow gel for a natural look

You look so  pretty and your brows look great! As always a very well-put-together look!!

Beautiful! That red almost looks pink! But could be the lighting too 😄

Hellooo MK 😙 you look lovely! Provocative Red(it looks fuschia..?) works really well with your complexion 😄

testing