Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

So Pretty! Congrats on the contacts @Samtian, I been wearing contacts for 17 yrs and now I forget I even have them on! A tip, You just have to be careful with certain eyeliners as they can migrate into the eyes and stick to the contacts. Go for ones that say opt tested or contacts safe written on the packaging..and avoid fibre type mascaras that can flake and irritate. 

Thank you! I appreciate the tip!

Mainly posting to show off Besame Victory Red!

Vapour Organic Beauty Stratus Soft Focus Instant Skin Perfector
Erborian CC Creme
NYX Peach Corrector
Cover FX Cream Concealer
Tom Ford Traceless Perfecting Foundation - I chose this as a sample in my April Choix box, just getting around to trying it. Wow, it's pretty great. Awesome coverage, smooth and blendable application.
Tom Ford Blush in Frantic Pink and Savage - Also Choix samples from April! The sample sizes are very generous.
100% Pure Fruit Pigmented Dual-Ended Creamstick in Cotton/Silk
KVD Tattoo Liner in Mad Max Brown
Tarte Lights, Camera, Flashes Statement Mascara
Besame Cosmetics 1941 Victory Red Lipstick ๐Ÿ’•โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’•

Wowza!!  That red is ahhh-mazing on you!  I got that mascara after seeing it on you BTW

@laketom Thank you! I felt so silly trying to get a good picture today. This was my last attempt. I've had a deluxe sized sample of the Tarte mascara in my stash for months. Not sure what took me so long to use it! I hope you love it! ๐Ÿ˜€

That's a pretty good reason to post! ๐Ÿ˜„

Cool colors today to go with the color of my dress

FullSizeRender.jpg

FullSizeRender2.jpg

Blush is Stila convertible color in Peony, lips are Bite Sake, MAC Sweet Illusion as a wash on lids

You look wonderfully beautiful in cool tones!

Struggled to get a non-blurry photo today.  I could only grab this one is harsh bathroom lighting, which totally washed out the "citrus and melon" look I was attempting.

Face and Cheeks:  Fiona Stiles Luminous Foundation Concentrate in Porcelain; MAKE Contour | Highlight in W1; MAKE Skin Illuminator in Skir; MAKE Matte Finish Blush in Ochre; Clio Art Highlighter in Light Gold

DSC01786.jpg

Eyes and Brows:  Peripera Wholly Deep Jewel Pot in #4 Be Celeb; Peripera Wholly Deep Auto Liner & Gel in #6; Clinique Superfine Liner for Brows in Soft Auburn; Urban Decay Brow Tamer in Clear

Lips:  Urban Decay Sheer Lipstick in Snitch*

*  Sample from the UD Ulta Platinum Perk sampler.  Wasn't convinced this would work on me.  It's better than expected but Streak (which I already own in Sheer) is a way more flattering coral.

You are rockin the citrus and melon colors!

Thanks!  I think I'm going to keep experimenting with this color palette.  I thought it looked really refreshing, even if it showed up poorly in that light.  Maybe a watermelon-shaded lipstick (instead of cantaloupe) and a little yellow or pale honeydew green.  I thought it worked as a very summery look.  Basically, I want to make my face look like fruit.

I quite like Snitch on you.

Thanks.  It looked much better than I expected it to.  Corals are always a little tricky on me.  But, really, Streak is way more flattering, since it's got a stronger pink tone to it.  I think Urban Decay got rid of Streak's sheer formula for the Vice line, so I'm glad I picked that up already.

Guerlain Lingerie de Peu foundation

Hourglass Dim powder to set

NYX Microbrow 

Guerlain Maxilash 

MAC cranberry on lie and a couple other shades from Naked 1 blended in

MUFE liquid eyeliner 

Bobbi Brown blush

MAC Flamingo lipstick

image.jpeg

Products:

Spoiler
- Murad Invisiblur Perfecting Face Shield
- Kat von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation in Light 42
- Too Faced Primed & Poreless Pressed Setting Powder
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Urban Decay Alice; Through The Looking Glass Palette (I don't remember which shades....)
- Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner Pencil in Zero
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
- Urban Decay Matte Revolution Lipstick in 1993
- Juliette Has A Gun - Lady Vengeance

IMAG2565.jpg

I couldn't get my hair to behave until I actually got to work. I had to get my badge printed again, even though I've only been off campus for a week. Blargh.

First day on the new job, though. Built a couple servers, and fed the machines my blood. I love techie superstitions.

IMAG2565.jpg

Anonymous Insider

Super neutral look today. I had meetings so kept it a little boring. Tomorrow I want to do more color. 

Clinique Fig Pop

Wet 'n Wild Reserve Your Cabana

MUFE Smoky Extravagant mascara

An old green Avon eyeshadow with some bronzer in the crease

UD Revolution Lipstick in 1993

image.jpeg

These colors are super flattering on you. Very pretty! And eyebrow envy for days. 

image.jpeg

C360_2016-06-07-13-12-31-927.jpg

Hiya. Today I decided to try out the JS Beauty Killer palette. I filmed a first impressions/tutorial video so that should go up by tomorrow. A lot of people dislike  it already. Apparently theirs are really chalky, blends away, mega fallout, etc. Probably got a bad batch. I'm impressed for my first time using it. Mine was super buttery, soft, and I didn't experience what other people did. Still gotta play with it more to see how I feel about it. Scorpio liquid lipstick is on my lips. 

It feels like it has been storming here for weeks, so I went bright and cheery.

Eyes - Colourpop Cop A Feel and Acorn, Makeup Geek Mai Tai, Sorbet, and In The Spotlight. Urban Decay liner in Trick. YSL Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils.

Lips - Tory Burch Pretty Baby.

Face - Lioele Be My Skin Powder Pact in Blooming Ivory,  Givenchy Les Saisons Poudre Bonne Mine, The Beauty Crop Lighting Crew highlighting cream, and the Charlotte Tilbury X Norman Parkinson Colour of Youth blush.

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

And today's outfit:

Spoiler
image.jpeg

Purdy!  Love your outfit too. 

testing