Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

oooh jiggly eyeball..thanks for the mental image lol...;)

That's so awesome! I've toyed with the idea of learning to do it but the classes are soooo expensive. (In Virginia it has its separate licensing process). Plus even with 13 years under my belt and as much as I adore makeup, getting near someone's eyeballs with a machine freaks me out. What kind of place did you go to have it done? Looks like they did a stellar job!

1.jpg

This was from last night.

MUFE HD stick

MUFE cream camo palette

UD lipstick in Phone Call

Bobbi Brown blush in Tawny

Nars illuminator in Copacabana

Diorshow mascara

Bobbi Brown black eyeliner

UD primer 

MUFE in a matte cranberry color

MUFE in a metallic cranberry color

UD glitter liner in junkshow on the center of the lid

UD glitter liner in midnight cowboy on the lower lash line on the inside inner corner

UD liquid liner in black

Huda Beauty lashes

Laura Mercier setting powder

MUFE Pro Finish powder

Ooooh la la!! Gorgeous!

A-WOOGA!

image.jpeg

What a bombshell!  And the colors are just electric summer fun.  (You've made me sad I didn't get around to grabbing Phone Call.)

Hey, I don't want to enable you or anything but Phonecall IS IN STOCK!  Phonecall is an urban decay.com exclusive.  So if you check out their website it's still for sale there.  I picked it up during their FFS for 20% off.  😄

I would highly recommend it because it's pigmented and it wears off nicely.

Beautiful! I love the lashes!

Anonymous Insider

Girl.... Amazing. Those lashes are killer.

IMG_20160529_191108.jpg

Spoiler
NARS tinted moisturizer/NARS concealer
MAC blot powder loose/a wash of all three shades in the Hourglass ambient light palette.
theBalm mary-lou manizer 
KVD contour 
Gwen Stefani UD brow box 
MAC fluid line gel liner 
KVD plum quad shadow
KVD liquid lipstick Armageddon

Not sure how I feel about such a light, matte lip on me. Regardless, I love how my brows turned out today and had to share!

Testing out a NEW Benefit brow pencil from their upcoming launch.  (Thanks, Ulta Platinum Perk!)

DSC01619.jpg

Face and Cheeks:  Fiona Stiles Luminous Foundation Concentrate in Porcelain; (mixed with) Tarte Maracuja Blush & Glow in Candlelight; MAKE Skin Illuminator in Skir; Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Blush Palette in OC and Cherry; Urban Decay Afterglow 8-Hour Highlight Powder in Aura

DSC01656.jpg

Eyes and Brows:  MAKE Calypso Palette in Bentonite Clay and Alabaster; Urban Decay XX Vice Reloaded Eyeshadow Palette in Suspend, Oil Slick, and Gash; Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner in El Dorado; Clio Gelpresso Eye Liner in Bloody Angel; MAKE Defining Mascara; Benefit Goof Proof Brow Pencil in #3 Medium

Lips:  Clinique Lip Pop in Beige Pop

On the NEW Benefit Goof Proof Brow Pencil:

Spoiler
The pencil gives a very clean line, and the texture of the pencil itself is soft but not crumbly.  Yet, despite having a pointed end for definition, it seems this particular pencil is far better suited to filling out sparse brows and giving them shape than simply evening out already full brows.  Since I need a brow pencil/powder primarily to give some color to the very blonde hairs on the tails of my brows, I don't think this product is suited to my individual needs.  But it is good enough to make me very curious to check out the other products in Benefit's upcoming brow mega-launch.

(Swooooooon.) Can we trade faces?

(bashfully flustered)  Thank you.  I'm so glad you like it.

I really liked this look, but I didn't think it registered very well in the photos.  I thought my skin looked inexplicably patchy and weirdly shadowed, and I couldn't find a camera angle that showed off both the top and bottom lids of my eye makeup, even though I generally liked the eye shot.  I'm happy it turned out mostly to be my own over-self-criticism.

I've been obsessed with finding the perfect nude lip shades lately. Charlotte Tilbury Penelope pink is lighter than I expected but still flattering.

Face Nars Velvet Matte Finland, hourglass mood light, MJ contour palette and TF Love lust. 

Eyes are MUFE purple artist liner and Paris nudes. 

penelopypink.jpgpenelopypink3.jpg   

You are, quite simply, the queen of roses and nudes.  Your looks are always so graceful and romantic.  Lovely.

Products:

Spoiler
- Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water
- Smashbox Camera Ready CC Cream in Fair
- Smashbox Halo Hydrating Powder in Fair
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Urban Decay Alice Through the Looking Glass Palette - Looking Glass, Lily, Time, Reflection, Gone Mad, Cake, Royal Flush
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Fineliner in Blacquer
- Hourglass Cosmetics Film Noir Mascara
- Urban Decay Alice Lipstick in Mad Hatter

IMAG2522.jpg

This is actually from a few days ago. Wednesday, I think. I received notice halfway through my work day that it would, in fact, be my last day. So, I've been mopey. I haven't really done anything with myself except work on my Swedish because Scandinavian languages make me happy.

I'm only getting one week of severance, but I needed a few days to process. I'll be updating my resume and sending it out to all the contracting company's and major employers in my area. Nike is nearby, so maybe they'd like to pick up ex-Intel personnel. Especially with my previous experience working for Welch Allyn (a medical device company) and knowledge of Bluetooth - since they make those fitness monitors n' all. I've also considered getting my MUA license and operating freelance as it's much more realistic than obtaining my Veterinary MD. But, that costs money, so maybe not until I'm out of debt.

I plan to be back on my feet and positive Monday. I'll be recording a reaction/impressions to the Juliet Has a Gun discovery kit.

1464187493476.jpg

This little girl has been snuggling with me the last few days and doing her best to make me feel better. Ms. Glitch is such a sweet cat. 🙂

IMAG2525_1.jpg

Aww your kitty looks super snugly!  Sorry about your job. Glad you are looking at the positives.  Time for a breather is always good. 

That purple lip is phenomenal !

The look is beautiful, but I'm sorry to hear about your job.  That's frustrating and disappointing.  All the best to you as you look for a new one.  

Aww, thanks.

Doubly, so, even. I'm trying to stay positive and see the silver lining. I've got resources as long as I stick to the necessities. I haven't had a vacation in 5 years, so, perhaps this will be a chance to reset and come back to the work force refreshed. My boyfriend is also being super supportive in all of it, which is helpful.

Face and Cheeks:  Clinique Even Better Foundation in Alabaster; Tarte Maracuja Blush & Glow in Candlelight; Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Blush Palette in Easy; Clio Art Highlighter in Light Gold

DSC01584.jpg

Eyes and Brows:  Urban Decay Primer Potion; Peripera Wholly Deep Jewel Pot in #8 Be Edge; Peripera Wholly Deep Auto Liner & Gel in #6; Ulta Amped Up Mascara in Black/Brown; Clinique Superfine Liner for Brows in Soft Auburn; Urban Decay Brow Tamer in Clear

DSC01578.jpg

Lips:  Bite Amuse Bouche in Beetroot

I wish my hair did this! Ugh I love it!

2 Replies
testing