Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

I love how light your hair is! And that lip color is the perfect pop 🙂

Love that lipstick color on you!

What an ethereal look!  And I do believe I might need to grab that Hourglass powder.

You definitely should. It's amazing stuff. I recommend the original Ambient Lighting palette! Pricey, but totally worth the splurge.

Anonymous Insider

You looks so flawless and beautiful! You look awesome in rosy lip colors...and that blush! Now I only wonder how long I'd be able to resist Impassioned...

Get it, get it! Since I picked up that one and Sex Appeal, I've hardly touched any of my other blushes. They're so perfect for us paler ladies.

Anonymous Insider

Nooooooo! I mean yes. I'd eventually get it. I enjoy lighter blushes from Nars (Sex Appeal as u mentioned, and also Sex Fantasy)...Looks light rose on you...and I love it. 

The name of your lipstick is very fitting - you look like a beautiful English rose!

image.jpg

Keeping with the turquoisey-green theme today😝.   Ha, and of course people just popped by so now I have to make life choices.  Go downstairs like this or wash my face first?  Who am I kidding?   Nothing surprises my friends anymore.  

I'mwearing my new Tarvos on my inner corners and as a highlight

mac try me on, silver sun

kvd iggy

ud Mars eyeliner on my lips

kvd studded kiss plan9

Oh my this is AMAZING!! You look like a beautiful fairy!

Thank you!  Mission accomplished! 

This is amazing!! You look like a woodland nymph.

Queen of the dryads!

i would greet them like this! beautiful!

Common grounds there!  I went down and no one blinked an eye.  The weird is normal round here. 

You look like a fairy 🙂

Friends you can't scare are the best friends.

I love the Tarvos as a highlighter.  You look like a fairy in a production of A Midsummer Night's Dream I was once in.

Are you wearing any makeup along your neck and collarbone, or is your skin just that lustrous (and the lighting that flattering)?

Fairies/nymphs aren't scary!   😄. I'm pretty sure I could freak them out if I tried.   

Oh is acting a current interest of yours?   I like dressing up but not so hot in the acting department.  

Yes!  I completely forgot to add the Becca Pearl was used as a really sparkly body finishing powder.  Magic creatures need to sparkle!  

I suppose that means you haven't read Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norrell?  Fairies are totally scary.  😉

I'm into theatre.  I used to be involved far more than I am now.  I was always—surprise, surprise—more into makeup, costuming, and production design than acting, but I did some.  I get the sense that anyone who's ever done anything in live theatre has worked at some point on Midsummer.  It's the Law & Order of the theatre world.

And I do love a bit of body makeup on the décolleté and shoulders.  It does tend to look magical.

No I haven't but I'm up for a good read this week.  I'll let you know what I think.  😉

Theatre would be such an awesome outlet.  I'm a more behind-the -scenes individual myself.  I do appreciate a good show though.   

Inspired by some of the mint green/ice blue looks I've seen on other BTers.  (It looked so much better—or, more accurately, you could better see what it actually looked like—in natural light, but I didn't have my camera with me.  The eyes are much more sparkly than you can tell here.)

Face and Cheeks:  Fiona Stiles Luminous Finish Foundation Concentrate in Porcelain; MAKE Skin Iluminator in Skir; Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Blush Palette in Angel and OC; MAKE Glossing Powder; MAKE Face Gloss

DSC01096.jpg

Eyes and Brows:  MAKE Calypso Palette in Aquamarine, Bentonite Clay, and Alabaster; Clinique All About Shadow Single in Sugar Sugar; MAKE Lash & Brow Sculpting Gel (clear, on lashes); Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Brow Box

Lips:  Urban Decay Matte Lipstick in Stark Naked

testing