Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Ooh, nice!! The makeup and the sunglasses!

So yesterday I decided to go full vegan, I was going on and off, mainly a vegetarian. So now that I'm rawtil4, I have to say , I'm feeling pretty great, like I feel with more energy, I feel like doing more stuff without feeling slouchy. I did get sleepy but I forgot why that was (yesterday). Today finally I was in the mood to put on makeup, so I did. And here it is.

motorhead.jpg

Kat von D Smoke quad

Kat von D Raw Power

Kat von D Vampira

I put on burberry blush which brought warmth to my face, because I usually do grey contour since I bought lunatic contour palette and that makes me look as pale as a pretty little clam. >> hehehhe

Love!

it was damned windy!

Very pretty!!!!  You look rocker chic!  The touse led hair makes you look so easy and carefree. 

i dont .. what. yeah. LOL thank you hearts, i replied but somehow i replied to myself. i dont know. i'm far away from easy though ;D

Haha, I didn't mean it the way that sounded! 😳   I meant it in a total innocent fiun loving way!  

I love EVERYTHING about this look. So amazing.

^^ ty topaz, you know today was a day where i really appreciated this lipstick shade.. like, i rarely wear it, i believe, i stick to reds, nudes, funky colors but this is the shade i love the most? i should wear it more often.

Love the red and black! I need to add Raw Power to my collection now, it's too pretty!

So happy to hear that going vegan is working out for you!

thank you melissa, and raw power is a gorgeous shade both packed on and sheered out, i find that when i sheer it out it gives it a more red brick rust type of look which i love

Vampy awesomeness.

Vampire is my game ;D

This looks great, lovely as always! 😊

Thank you angel!!! :DDDDD

You look great *as always* ! I am also so proud of you for making the transition! 

Thank you, I'm pretty happy about it and I can feel that my body is too. I feel lighter even! And of course I've forced myself to drink water, not because I hate it, I'm just too lazy to actually pour water in a cup, yep, but I've been doing it! lol 

i wanted to try goulue blush. it looks good in photos but it's a bit much in person. i'll continue to experiment with it, maybe moreso once fall rolls around ?

LAURA MERCIER radiance primer

GIORGIO ARMANI luminous silk foundation

NARS radiant creamy concealer

NARS contour blush, olympia

NARS blush, goulue

NYX micro brow pencil, black

NARS single eyeshadow, blonde

NARS larger than life eyeliner

GUERLAIN maxi lash mascara

STILA liquid lipstick, ricco

notfeelinit.jpg

then took the blush off and put on a black shirt and feel more like myself. 

better.jpg

Jem! I mentally shrieked when I saw Goulue on you because it looked so gorgeous. You do you, but I certainly won't complain if you were to wear it again. 🙂

Your lip and shirt really pop with Goulue! It's really pigmented and I went overboard the first time I wore it. A light hand is definitely key, but I'm pretty sure it'll look even better come fall/winter 🙂

The blush and top change switches you from day to night, or I guess night to day in this case.   I've been scared to try the mini of goulue cause it's not a color I'd normally wear as blush.  It looks FRIGGEN awesome on your skin, especially with your dark hair and lipstick.  

testing