Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Jim (LOL), I swear, you need this lipstick. 

Lancôme foundation

Becca under eye brightener

ABH dip brow

Lorac Unzipped palette shadows

Too Faced mascara

Nars Na Pali Coast Multiple on cheeks (I swear the second I put these one they disappear no matter how heavy or light my hand is)

Dior Nude bronzer

Lorac Spotlight powder

MAC Tumblr Dry lipstick

(I was giving Pumpkin a really good belly rub :D)

image.jpegimage.jpeg

So precious! You look radiant and pumpkin is blissing out!

Hi Pumpkin!

Adorable picture!

As always, I'm still trying to figure out how to wear the bright blue shades from my eyeshadow palettes.  Not sure how I feel about UV-B.  On the other hand, the Gwen Stefani Brow Box from Urban Decay is a pleasant addition.  It's the first cool-toned, more-blonde-than-brown brow powder I own, and I really like it for a lighter brow.

Face and Cheeks:  Fiona Stiles Luminous Finish Foundation Concentrate in Porcelain; MAKE Skin Illuminator in Skir; Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Blush Palette in Lo-Fi, Hush, OC, and Cherry; Urban Decay Afterglow 8-Hour Powder Highlighter

DSC00914.jpg

Lips:  Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Matte Lipstick in 714; Urban Decay Gwen Stefani 24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencil in 714

Eyes and Brows:  Clinique Lid Smoothie in Cashew Later; MAKE Calypso Eyeshadow Palette in Bentonite Clay, Star Anise, Cast Iron, and Alabaster; Urban Decay XX Vice Reloaded in UB-V; Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Brow Box; Benefit They're Real Mascara

Ild say you have figured out the blue - looks wonderful!

Your lips are so geometric! (This is a compliment, I swear.) 😉 And I think you're wearing the blue very well.

Oh, why thank you.  I was definitely trying for a bright, geometric, hard-line look with this particular (very matte) lipstick.  I'm not sure why the lower bow looks slightly uneven.  I mean, no lips are perfectly symmetrical, but maybe the angle of the photo or the way I'm holding my lips makes it look slightly wonky.

Yeah, so blue.  I love the idea of blue, and I love blue when I'm swatching it on my forearm, but I can't quite shake the sense of 80's glam about any touch of electric blue, especially when paired with bright lipstick.  So, I mostly like the look today, but I may need to get my eye into it a little more.

Lip balm. Ridiculous pollen count + terrible allergies = no point in wearing makeup right now. I'd just wipe it right off between my watery eyes and runny nose. Thankfully my skin is quite good for my age (48) so I can get away with it when I need to. Meh, I'm not going anywhere, so WHO CARES? Even if I were, it wouldn't be that big a deal to me.

I don't know why it looks like I have a huge zit on my chin in this pic. I don't. Weird. Oh well.

TPhoto_00006.jpg

Love this natural look! Pollen go away!

Tartlette in bloom. 

Kvd liner 

and nothing on my face 🙂 

lovely sunny "warm" day in Toronto.  

image.jpeg

Your skin is flawless!

Wow! Your skin is amazing and this is a perfect minimalist look. Enjoy the sunshine!

image.jpeg

Really into metallics (PS this just auto-corrected to "Metallica" LOLLLLL) and duo-chromed right now..

Played around with: Venus 2 palette, UD Solstice Moondust eye shadow (I had been lusting after this for SO long - so worth it), TF Candy Glow, UD Afterglow Highlighter in Aura, NYX Wicked Lippie in Wrath

So pretty, and that necklace.......love!

Oh, autocorrect. 😄

I thought your super cool necklace was a tattoo for a moment and was so impressed—who knew they could make metallic-looking ink?

Oh wow your eyes- to die for!!

LOVE these metallic shades on you! Your necklace also compliments it well. 😊

Character, like a photograph, develops in darkness. -Yousuf Karsh

13012826_626162020867004_6552277905595313342_n.jpg

Absolutely amazing

testing