Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

You look lovely in blues

super into super cool tones this week...?

LAURA MERCIER radiance primer

GIORGIO ARMANI luminous silk foundation

NARS radiant creamy concealer

NARS light reflecting loose powder

NARS duo eyeshadow, bellissima as a cheek contour

COLOURPOP highlight, stole the show

NARS blush, impassioned

NYX microbrow pencil, black

MAYBELLINE color tattoo pot, tough as taupe as a base

NARS single eyeshadows in lhasa & blondie

URBAN DECAY 24/7 liner, zero

SEPHORA COLLECTION contour eye pencil, strawberry macaroon (for water line)

GUERLAIN maxi lash mascara (almost at the end of this one 😞 )

STILA liquid lipstick, baci

focusonandy.jpg

sleepyandy.jpg

Anonymous Insider

You always look so polished, simple (in a good way!), yet so special too. I like how you have your "style" (cuz I don't!) Heart

You look beautiful! (Andy is pretty special too!) What are your thoughts on the LM Radiance Primer? I use LM Foundation Primer (the basic one without the SPF). I was at Sephora yesterday and tried the Radiance & Hydrating on my hand. I ended up buying the Hydrating Primer, but wanted both! 🙂

You're stunning and that subtle smokey eye is perfect.

All so pretty, but especially the eye look.  Great with your eye shade.

My cats (persians) get hair cuts too.  So much easier than the think coats.  Andy looks adorable!

thanks megan ! i've re-fallen in love with lhasa (and using lhasa on the lids and blondie in the crease is proving to be a match made in heaven). silvers and greys can be difficult because i think they *can* look dated (i think of the early 00s) but lately i'm finding these shades quite fresh again ?

Anonymous Insider

Beautiful Jem. Oh mr Andy got a summer cut. So handsome. 

hahaha dalidyli it's been a couple weeks and he *still* doesn't know what to make of it !! he got into some burrs so we had to shave his ears this time 😞

Cool tones look great on you... and loving Andy's before and after. 😄

Saw your comment about Baci being the smarter baby of Midi and Trap... Do you happen to have swatches of the three? I had debated between the two and ultimately decided against both for one reason or another. And curious if you are considering Dopey now that it's back in stock?

@etscore1 I'll be super happy to swatch all three when I get home ! I love colourpop for the price and shade range, but I've come to realize I never really wear my CP liquid lipsticks because they make me paranoid--the slightest hint of anything oily and they will slide all over my face. Only wear them if I'm going out and know for sure I won't be eating ! So I don't think I'll be purchasing any more lip products from them, even if I love the color (may eventually have to eat my words here though 😉 ). 

omg it doesnt even look like andy in the first one. xD he's so adorable. that lipstick is gorgeous , it's the first time i hear that stila has one named baci! or maybe i knew and forgot, hm.  speaking of cool tones. did you get anything or are you going to get anything from the nars summer collection?

Whiskey, I'm always tempted by NARS ! Trying to be good this time though, wait and save for the Sarah moon collection !

I can't wait for that collection, it's going to be perfect, I just couldn't resist this collection though, I want to try the new lip covers AND the shades? I've been obsessed with these kinds of shades lately, i'm not a huge fan of blue but this one called out to me. and of course the aqua one.. mm. i hear it's a dupe for mac steamy and so it's perfect, because i've been trying not to buy anything from mac. 

Bare minerals liquid foundation in shell

UD Gwen blush in pink, upper left one

UD Gwen bronzer as eye shadow

physicials formula brown smudge as eyeliner

MUFR mascara

meteorires in clair

MUFE lipstick N9

ABH brow wiz

image.jpeg

Anonymous Insider

Great great look! 

Thank you!

Well, it appears that the forehead injury I sustained on Friday of my own accord (seriously, I live alone and this happened at home. Forehead v cabinet) is going to linger and be a nasty bruise. Thank goodness for color correcting!

Face:

1. MAC Prep and Prime Primer

2. NYX Color Correcting Concealer Palette (I highly recommend this since it's cheap, performs well, and has 6 shades. For me, it's perfect in a case like this since I'm naturally pink, would never use a whole pink corrector, but have a pan to work from)- for the bruise

3. Marc Jacobs Cover(t) Stick- Co(vert) Affairs- for my rosacea (this is the best large-area formula I've tried of the 15 or so I put to test)

4. Giorgio Armani Master Corrector- 4 Green (for the hyper red spots and acne scar I have)

5. Cle de Peau Concealer- Ivory

6. Chanel Perfection Luminere Velvet Foundation- 12 Beige Rose (Hopefully I finish this by the end of the month using it on weekends)

7. Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder

8. Marc Jacobs #instamarc Light Filtering Contour Powder- 20 Dream Filter (I normally don't contour a lot, but with the bruise and cover job on that, I'm contouring until it's healed)

9. NARS Blush- Impassioned

10. Tom Ford Bronzer- Gold Dust

11. Laura Mercier Matte Radiance Baked Powder- Highlight 01 (I can get caught in a pink highlight rut, so it was time to change it up)

12. YSL Face Palette- Gypsy Opale (I started using this as a final powder just to use it up but it turns out I love the way it looks!)

Eyes:

1. Sephora Collection Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer- 01 Bavarian Cream

2. Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder

3. Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow- Chocolate

4. Smashbox 24 Hour Eyeshadow Primer

5. Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette- WOS (to browbone), Venus (highlight), Naked 2 (lid), Faint (crease)

6. MAC Paint Pot- Painterly- lid base

7. MAC Fluidline Pen- Privet (I love a good neutral eye with teal liner) upper liner

8. Urban Decay Crave/Venus- lower liners (Venus as inner tightline)

9. Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill Classico Mascara

Lips:

1. Sephora Collection Universal Lip Liner

2. MAC Up the Amp lipstick

Forehead v. Cabinet is a vicious and ongoing war.

An endless battle... I'm currently engaged in WWInfinity between my knee and footboard bedpost. :'( #permabruise

Challenge 1 - accepted. Adam Ant.

12998615_623710081112198_4044199434475681533_n.jpg

I had to do serious cheek sucking guys, my face is so fat. sigh. 

Products used:

Red and White Sephora eye shadow

makeup geek shimma shimma

wet n wild mega eyeliner

givenchy 4 in 1 mascara

abh chocolate dipbrow pomade

kat von d liquid lipstick in outlaw

guerlain teracotta bronzer

kat von d shade and light contour

becca pearl highlight

kryolan clown white paint

mary kay apricot glaze lipstick