Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Anonymous Insider

Re: What are you wearing today?

Such a beautiful look! and I love your earrings!!!

Thank you so much! I got the earrings at Call It Spring recently - ear jackets are one of my latest obsessions.

You look beautiful! I love you in these rosy colors.

For spoilers, I find it works best if you type out what you want (including anything that comes after the spoilered text), and then highlight the part you want spoilered and click the little yellow face with the hand covering its eyes. You will see the text indent a little and be contained within a light gray filled box.

You can click the icon first and then type within the gray box that appears... but if you don't first provide some return spaces below that line, everything you type after will be in that spoiler.

Thank you so much, Gwen!! You're a lifesaver. I look forward to trying the spoiler next time. 😊

So beautiful. That lip color was made for you.

Thanks, Virgo! I've only reached for it a couple of times but it has a pretty nice formula as well - I should really put it into my regular rotation.

Same makeup as the last few pics posted except:

TF Golden Peach

L'Oreal Visible Lift Blush in Peach Gold Lift

Champagne Pop

Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche in Meringue

me1.jpg

Wow, Champagne Pop looks fantastic on you! You're glowing.

Thanks Gypsy!

Playing with a few new Urban Decay buys.

Face and Cheeks:  Clinique Even Better Foundation in Alabaster; Clinique Cheek Pop in Pink Pop; Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Blush Palette in Lo-Fi (as a bronzer); NEW Urban Decay Afterglow 8-Hour Powder Highlighter in Aura

Aura's a darker pink on the skin than I expected (but as you can see I'm ultra-fair), but it's still quite beautiful.  I'll probably blend it a lot with my blushes.

DSC00741.jpg

Eyes:  Clinique Lid Smoothie in Bit o' Honey (as a primer); Clinique All About Shadow Duo in Rose Wine; Clinique All About Shadow Single in Sugar Sugar; MAKE Defining Mascara

Brows:  Clinique Superfine Brow Pencil in Light Brown; MAKE Lash and Brow Sculpting Gel (clear)

DSC00722.jpg

Lips:  NEW Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Satin Lipstick in Spiderweb; NEW Urban Decay Gwen Stefani 24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencil in Rock Steady

I'm THRILLED with these.  I wasn't planning on buying them, but they're on sale + Ulta 20% off, and I couldn't resist.  Currently adding others in the line to my cart.

You look so amazing and glamorous! You did such a lovely job with the lipstick, it's very sharp. Do you use a brush or is that straight from the bullet? I always make such a mess with dark or bright lipsticks. 

Why thank you.  Here, I didn't have to use a brush.  I did use a lip liner (as mentioned), and it's a brand new bullet so the corners were still very sharp.  As a bullet wears down, I definitely use a brush, especially for bold lipsticks.

beautiful! I loveeee Spiderweb on you! I also just purchased Aura (and I'm very fair as well) and I love it!

Are you using it like a more "neutral" highlighter?  I'm still figuring out how I want to use it.  I liked it in the same places as a champagne-colored highlighter, but I also think it might work better for me as a glow blush enhancer.

i've mostly just been putting it on my cheekbones, cupids bow, tip of my nose either by itself or mixed with another highlighter I own. it would mix with blushes beautifully too! but it's not too pink on me and i like to mix it with becca pearl 🙂 

It looks great on the high points of my cheeks, cupid's bow and chin, but I normally put other highlighters on the bridge of my nose and above my brows.  I'm not sure this one looks good there.  But it is beautiful!

Spiderweb is so perfect on you!

Dreamy.

Oooooh that lipstick looks ahhhh mazing!

I second jaz, you look absolutely gorgeous.  i wonder why the gwen collection went on sale so quickly though, is that normal? O_O also, i love your flushed cheeks!

Yeah, I'm not sure why the Gwen line went on sale so quickly.  It was always going to be a limited edition release, and I always seem surprised that the Vice palettes go on sale sooner than I expect, so it might just be Urban Decay's schedule for their releases.  But, yeah, the Gwen Stefani line is by far some of my favorite releases from Urban Decay—though that might be because it was curated with Gwen in mind, and we're both basically the same complexion.  Pale.

And thanks about the cheeks.  Pale cherry pink is my go-to.  Safe, but versatile.

1 Reply
testing