Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Aw, thanks, Harpier! You are too kind. 😊

As usual your look is giving me life! Another great lipstick on you!

You are so sweet, Regina - thank you!!

You have such a timeless sort of beauty.

Oh, wow. 😊 Thank you so much, Topaz!

I swear you look exactly like the fairy they used for the MAC Faerie Whispers collection promos. 

Are you enjoying the Kari + Cassiopeia pairing? They're so pretty together. 

Aw, you're so sweet! Well, now I know what I should be for Halloween this year. 😉

I do like the pairing of those two shadows - thank you again for the inspiration! I'm thinking I will have to try applying them wet, though - I can't get a lot of product onto my brushes at the moment so it ends up looking really light. But those two colours work really nicely together.

Now I'm eyeing Deep End because I think it would look really nice with Tarvos...

I don't know if this would help you, Gypsy, but I have to use a really dense brush in order to build up Kari in the crease. 

Deep End is so pretty! They would both be so gorgeous with your hair color.

I will definitely try that! I have a really dense brush that I use to apply RdF eye soot, so it may just do the trick. Thank you!!

Such a beautiful look! and I love your earrings!!!

Thank you so much! I got the earrings at Call It Spring recently - ear jackets are one of my latest obsessions.

You look beautiful! I love you in these rosy colors.

For spoilers, I find it works best if you type out what you want (including anything that comes after the spoilered text), and then highlight the part you want spoilered and click the little yellow face with the hand covering its eyes. You will see the text indent a little and be contained within a light gray filled box.

You can click the icon first and then type within the gray box that appears... but if you don't first provide some return spaces below that line, everything you type after will be in that spoiler.

Thank you so much, Gwen!! You're a lifesaver. I look forward to trying the spoiler next time. 😊

So beautiful. That lip color was made for you.

Thanks, Virgo! I've only reached for it a couple of times but it has a pretty nice formula as well - I should really put it into my regular rotation.

Due to demands of "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN," "I MISS YOU" and "NEVER LEAVE US AGAIN" Smiley Tongue I am here to humbly drop off a look. Well, two looks, but both using the CP Alchemy Collection because I have been sick the last week and was very unmotivated to do any interesting makeup even before that lol.

Now to crawl back under my rock.

IMG_1264.JPG

FullSizeRender.jpg

Yes, I only had mascara on one eye there but oh well lol. That was the only image I captured that night.

How I missed your lovely face! Motivation or not, I will savour these looks Smiley Tongue

Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

These looks are amazing. Totally amazing. 

Thanks you stars!

Yeah!  Don't do it again!  😠

Awwwww, it's hard to be upset with you, you lovely thing!  What on earth do you use in your hair?   I neeeeeeeed them magical hair potions!      Your dewiness is also very beautiful.