Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Loving the pink! 🙂

My look from yesterday.  Three pink shades from Lancome my Parisian Pasteles on the eyes and TF Guillermo on the lips.

image.jpeg

You are making me regret not buying this and those lips are incredible.

You are so elegant.

I'm just home today, working on my capstone. Still put on makeup though! It's nice to wear some again and try some new things. My eyebrow needs help. 

Photo on 3-28-16 at 1.45 PM.jpg

- Le Blanc de Chanel (Choix sample) + Stila Aqua Glow Luminous Foundation + Nars RCC concealer 

- Inglot Contour + Chanel Rose Ecrin blush (Choix sample) + Bobbi Brown Pink Glow (also Choix...)

- Morphe single shadows + maybelline gel liner + Too Faced BTS mascara

- ABH perfect brow pencil

- NARS Rosecliff lipstick

You selected great items. Everything looks lovely. This would probably be the box I'd buy the most stuff from, so I am trying to resist.

Capstone.. yay! l And you look great  while doing it! Rosecliffe is beautiful on you.

I have added Rose Ecrin to my "to try" list the next time I'm at the store. It is so perfect on you! 

Thank you so much! I think it would look beautiful on you as well! It's a very flattering color. This weekend I'm going to go through my collection to see if I have any dupes for it. 

I'm curious how it compares to Benefit Dandilion powder. I love the shade (have a small sample), but I can't deal with Benefit's bulky packaging in the full-size product. 

Ohh that's a good one! I don't have it but I've been tempted by the small $15 size. Rose Ecrin looks a little darker and rosier perhaps

Of course, I went to Temptalia to compare swatches, and Rose Ecrin swatch was not available. Good to know there is a smaller $15 size of Dandelion. I suppose it is still in the running once my sample runs out (could be years at the rate I use blush). 

Anonymous Insider

I think Rose Ecrin is much darker and more pigmented! I also think it has more sheen. I wouldn't find two particularly similar.

So pretty and rosy. How are you liking your fancy Choix samples?

Fancy is the word. I'm very happy with them. It probably wasn't very smart of me to spend so much on samples, but I really wanted a taste of Tom Ford and Chanel. I have some more coming. I'll have a tiny z palette of Fancy

I don't think I'll buy any of the full size products though. So I have a bunch of $5 codes that won't get used unless someone wants them. 

Beauuuuuutiful. Such a soft and extra feminine look! Also the calendar behind you looks like it's probably adorable.

Thank you! It's a couture barbie calendar hehe. I love them. 

HAPPY EASTER ☺

Face:
MAC #studiofixpowder NC35
MAC #melbablush
Dior Glow Maximizer
Becca Cosmetics Opal
Eyes:
Too Faved #chocolatebarpalette
Lips:
Kylie Cosmetics KoKo K

Studio_20160327_213612.png

Loving the lip color on you 🙂

Oooh, Chocolate Bar is great on you, BIP.

Awww ty. I feel like I'm too old to be using a chocolate shaped palette though 😂

testing