Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

You look lovely! Spring like and naturally luminous 🙂

Light and springy indeed! I especially love your blush 😄

Savage exceeded all of my expectations!  

monica.gif

Seven, seven! LOL!

Holy geez, it's sunny today!  I'm taking a vampire vacation and have opened the curtains.  Feels awesome!  I'm really loving the natural lighting as well.  

Today is a fairly easy going makeup day.  I switched up my ten pan project and am now working on a tube of Maybelline dream pure 8-in-1 bb cream.  I really like this stuff.  It doesn't really seem like drugstore to me but that may be due to the beautyblender blending so nicely. 

Also wearing 

Banila co the great love jelly cushion highlighter crystal shine

benefit fake up (so moisturizing but creases so badly!) 

armani eye tints 7,8,12

abh brow palette med brown and ash brown duos

touch in sol paper pusher mascara

bareminerals speak your mind lipstickimage.jpg

You always look perfect, but your glow is more becoming than ever. 

Hearts, I wanna crawl into bed with you. Not in a presumptuous way, but in a "you look like you have really comfy sheets and pillows" way.

Speak Your Mind is like the perfect lazy Sunday shade.

Nothing gets my attention faster than people who wanna crawl in bed with me, lol!   I love snuggles and blanket sharing, but I call little spoon!!! 

Ha, it's been my lazy everyday shade lately.  It's almost gone which is the most exciting thing ever!!!   Eeeeee!  

It is so good to see you! You look all lovely and glowy 😍

Thank you!  My bump is starting to not look like post-feasting belly😛

very lovely!

That Maybelline BB cream really is the bomb. That used to be the only thing I used before I started getting out of my drugstore box, and I still would put it on par with a lot of higher-end BBs.

So good to see your lovely face again! I still really really love your hair this color. And you have such enchanting eyes.

I picked this tube up on a boring and long group grocery trip in Germany.  There was a teeny little display of beauty products and I sat at it for a while and finally caved and bought some mystery items to try out.  

Lol, I keep disappearing!  We wrapped up our main conference a week ago and I've been hermiting as a backlash from all the people.  The busiest time of the year is over so I'll get to hang out with all of you guys again:).  Yay!!!!

I had a little more grey put into my hair a few weeks ago, but I think the sunniness is not showcasing it.  

I finally swatched my Tatcha Plum Blossom lipstick, and I'm in love 😄 !! Perfect shade for spring. It feels amazing going on, too. 

Spoiler
Tatcha Sunrise: Plum Blossom Lipstick
Lancome Teint Miracle Ivoire
Cle de Peau Concealer Sample
ABH brow wiz - dark brown
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
CoverGirl Shadow Stick - Ginger Snap
Too Faced Natural Eyes Palette
Clinique CheekPop- Melon Pop

Screen Shot 2016-03-27 at 6.15.21 PM.png

The lipstick's heavy though, heavier than any lipstick I've ever had! (by this, I don't mean the product. The lipstick packaging feels like it's made of metal lol)

You are breathtaking with flawless skin.

I saw the photo and almost didn't read your description because I was so entranced by that lipstick! It's gorgeous on you.

@TKLJ Thank you 😄 That's funny because I sometimes do that with your pictures... except that I know your eye color is natural so I can't even dupe it with contacts haha. 

My Plum Blossom is still in my too-pretty-to-use shrine 😅 it looks absolutely lovely on you!

@TriesToBoClassy Aww thank you 🙂 

It was my shrine for a while, but I broke down because I'm going to Japan for three days in May! Granted, not Kyoto, but I'm planning to only use this lippie while on that trip 😄

That's a good way to ration it 😄

I love Kyoto. I hope I can go visit within the next couple years. May in Japan would be so nice. I know it's still more than a month away, but I hope you have fun!

1 Reply
testing