Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Twerk looks amazing on you! Hope you feel better soon Smiley Happy

Do my eyes look like peanut butter n jelly now?  Smiley Tongue

image.jpeg

LOL. Smiley Happy I did go to Ulta just so I could stick my fingers in this palette. It's not my jam (DAD JOKE ALERT), but I like it on you. How are you liking it?

Yesssss. Good one, @TKLJ!

So pretty! That flash of purple is really setting off your eyes! Your lipstick is great too!

I'm still figuring out contouring so :/

1 Makeup forever aquamatic i-ridescent turquoise

2 Makeup forever aquamatic -iridescent Electric blue

3 Makeup forever aquamatic- iridescent Pop purple

4 Makeup forever step 1 blue primer

5 Hourglass ambient lighting, ethereal light

6 stila eyeliner - black

7 benefit they're real! mascara 

8 Too faced Love flush blush - Love hangover

9 Too faced Chocolate soleil medium/medium deep

10 Too faced (from the peanut butter and Jelly pallette) Nuts About U

11 matte bronzer

12 Limecrime Perlees - Asphalt 

Please excuse my rbf

IMG_3479.JPG

What a stunning look! I could never rock teal shadow like you Smiley Wink

Contouring really is confusing, especially if you're not sure about your face shape and what looks best for you. I'm still struggling after a year, so you're not alone!

Like Shannon said, different brushes can give you a different look. I've only ever used a tear-drop brush, like the Real Techniques contour brush, and it gives me a very "big" contour. It's not sharp or defined, it looks blended without me actually blending. If you want a super sharp contour, I would go with those thin flat brushes that look like the Nars Ita brush. And angled brushes might be the best of both worlds depending on how you use it.

Love your colorful eyelook! That is skillfully done, as those aquamatics are not easy to blend. 

With contouring, I think it's all about finding the right brush that works for your face and preferences. Some people like angled brushes, some like those thin flat brushes, and some prefer tapered tear-drop brushes. It's tedious, but you'll find the right one for you!

ahh, thank you! uwu I find that with the aquamatics sometimes using a gentle tapping motion works so much better in terms of blending.

yes, I'm definitely going to look into different types of brushes for contouring. again, thanks for the tip.

So, not my most fabulous but I'm playing with liner lately. It's always seemed unnecessary because my eyes are big, but it's fun to play. 

Face: MUFE HD foundation, Laura Mercier setting powder.

eyes: UD abc gum all over lid, crave as liner, perversion mascara. 

image.jpg

Your eyes are lovely. And I think big eyes may benefit more from liner than smaller ones; my small ones always seem even smaller and closed off when I wear upper and lower liner.

You've got beautiful eyes! You never know what you'll discover until you experiment Smiley Wink

Nice liner.

Having a less is more kinda day: UD Naked Powder, UD Perversion 24/7 Eyeliner, Blinc Primer & Amplified Mascara (trialing), Sephora Clear Lip Liner, OCC NSFW Lip Liner, Bite Braised Maple, Geurlain Meteorites.

image.jpeg

okay. I have not been that attracted to bite since i bought a duo sided lipstick i think two years ago, but this lipstick shade is AMAZING, it's .. yes. this is. I need it. Hahaha, i really want it!!! Great look! 

Lol!  Thanks!  This is one of the two Bite lipsticks my husband bought for me in Canada last year when he was there on business.

He has a good eye!

kind of a weird photo, i know. but at least you can see i have eyelashes ? i've been particularly obsessed this week with putting mascara on my lower lashes--loading it on. i've always been in the puts-mascara-on-bottom-lashes camp, but i've always done it a bit half as*ed. but lately i've been super liking the effect.

i also know my hair is covering my face, but you can still see the hint of blush, i think, and frankly, i'm just too pleased to have hair that can cover my face to do anything about it ! Smiley Wink

NARS sheer glow foundation (been ages since i wore this ! tried and true....), siberia

NARS RCC, chantilly

NARS blush, impassioned

CLINIQUE just browsing brow mousse, black brown

NARS single eyeshadow, blondie

MAC kohl liner, teddy

GUERLAIN maxi lash mascara

BITE BEAUTY amuse bouche lipstick, sake

i haven't worn anything but sake since i got it ! reminds me slightly of NARS catfight, though slightly more purple...

sakeface.jpg

I love this picture, it tells me that this lipstick although not bold at all, makes you feel like you're at top of the world, empowered, you're such a rare beauty! 

Sake looks beautiful on you!

thank you ! i'm adoring it !!

3 Replies