Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Ohhhhhhh. My heart.

Holy shiz, Stone. Your color. (I am very curious how this shade would look with just the lightest bit of color tapped onto it, like maybe Nars Dominique [I can't remember if you own Dom] or maybe a berry red?)

I scrolled a bit too fast and the circle logo from your tank top melded into the second photo and it looked like you were wearing a tiara. Please wear a tiara.

I was going to say it looks like a halo.  Currently preparing the paperwork to nominate Jemly for sainthood.  

bless you

loving this look! so good. Love my Wet liner (and lippie stix too).

Grey lipstick was made for you. And it's PERFECT with your shadow!

Like your lipstick, lovely lady. 

So, not my most fabulous but I'm playing with liner lately. It's always seemed unnecessary because my eyes are big, but it's fun to play. 

Face: MUFE HD foundation, Laura Mercier setting powder.

eyes: UD abc gum all over lid, crave as liner, perversion mascara. 

image.jpg

Your eyes are lovely. And I think big eyes may benefit more from liner than smaller ones; my small ones always seem even smaller and closed off when I wear upper and lower liner.

You've got beautiful eyes! You never know what you'll discover until you experiment 😉

Nice liner.

I've been feeling very stuck in a rut, makeup-wise, so I went for a makeover at Sephora. It was JUST what I needed — I'm feeling inspired to start getting out of my neutral colors comfort zone. I also had the MUA try a few color correctors I've had my eye on and the NARS Velvet Matte Skin Tint. I didn't think there was going to be a shade that worked for me because most NARS bases are way too yellow, but she tried Terre Nueve and I'm surprisingly pleased! It's on my wish list for Chic Week.

IMG_4040.JPG

IMG_4041.JPG

Spoiler
FACE
Marc Jacobs green corrector
NARS Velvet Matte Skin Tint
KVD Shade + Light contour palette
NARS blush — not sure what shade, similar to Orgasm but a little lighter
NARS RCC in Vanilla

EYES
ABH Dipbrow in Ebony
Cover FX Click Stick in Peach
A bunch of purple MUFE shadows I didn't keep track of
Sephora false lashes
Buxom mascara

LIPS
Smashbox Primrose

You look fantastic in these eye colors! It is so classic and yet a bit edgy. Very chic on you.

Gorgeous! I love the KVD highlighter and mystery Nars blush especially, but those purple shadows are also amazing. 🙂 I'm glad you're feeling inspired.

Absolutely stunning!  

I wish they were good at my local Sephora (last time I asked for a contouring lesson and the woman didn't blend at all and I looked like I had dirt all over my face :\)

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABE! You totally rock that purple eye shadow! You are free and clear to step out of your comfort zone. 😄

Anonymous Insider

I love the brow shape she did for you so much!!! I'm also not sure I've seen you in pink/purple eyes before. ❤️

I do very subtle pink fairly often (UD Naked 3), but purple is definitely a new one. I like soft plums, but never would have thought to include the really vibrant shade in the middle!

Wowza, you're gorgeous Beth! Those purple shadows suit you so well, the MUA made a great choice! The Nars matte tint looks like a perfect match too 😉

This makeover has me itching to get done up at Sephora now. I need to get out of my makeup rut too

You're looking amazing! Purples really suit you.

What's this? I hear you want to join us over at the color challenge! 😉

testing