Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Um, I think you may have just mastered that color. It is stellar on you!

I like the color OK, but this is one of the patchiest and bleediest of my MJs. I probably should have worn a liner, oh well.

Holy Blow! MJ should hire you to be the face of his le cremes! Stunning.

Dear Mr. Jacobs, please fire Winona Ryder and put me in all your lipstick ads instead. A nice lady on the Internet said so. Thanks, TKLJ

PS: I guessssss, if you had to, Winona could advertise the eye makeup.

Rituel de Fille Chrysalis lipstick today, complemented by KVD Bukoski Ink Liner (top) & UD Midnight Cowboy glitter eyeliner (bottom).

IMG_7595.JPG

I looooove this lip color. Is it green enough to be worth getting? I go back and forth on it. You look incredible though, so you're definitely making me seriously consider it again.

Its pretty green but you need to put on a few swipes of it.  I wish the RdF lipsticks were opaque with just one swipe.  Does that sound lipstick spoiled?  lol

Haha! Yes, but lipstick spoiled is not a bad thing to be. Sounds like it might not be quite what I'm looking for, but with Mocha's post of the dark green BITE lipstick I may yet be in luck!

Lovely serpent queen 🙂

Love, love, LOVE that lipcolor on you!

*blushing*

FullSizeRender.jpg

FullSizeRender2.jpg

Guys, I'm like, super duper annoyed right now so allow me to just vent a little. Last night I was supposed to go out with some guy that I've been talking to and he completely flaked on me. I assume he just fell asleep or something because it seemed like he had a long work day, which is fine, but he didn't even at least text me to say he wasn't going to make it or sorry or anything. I went to bed annoyed, woke up annoyed, am still annoyed because NOTHING lol. This is also the second time this has happened which is why I'm pretty much done trying, grr. On top of all that, I've just been having a generally crappy week so all of this is just adding up and driving me crazy haha.

Anyway, on to my face

Wearing:

• NARS Velvet Matte Skin Tint Alaska
  • other normal face stuff
  • RdF Lovesick cream blush
  • BECCA SSP Poured Opal
  • MAC Lorelei shadow
  • KVD Tattoo Liner Trooper
  • Mar Jacobs lipstick Je T'aime

You look beautiful. End Men 2k16.

You're dreamy. He's missing out. I would have gone out with you. ♥

HeartHeartHeart

it's taken me far far too long to learn this (besides being told and "knowing better") but it's so true: this is a blessing because clearly this guy is not worthy of you or your time. it's such a hard thing to grasp because we want to see the best in people so we make excuses for what is, frankly, inexcusable behavior. so many people are sh*theads, and who has time for that ?!

love you

I agree! I'm all about being upfront/honest and if someone isn't trying then I won't waste any time. I will usually give people a second chance but beyond that, nope. Wasting my time isn't nice. The kicker is this guy is the same age as you but clearly not as wise hah.

Thank you jemly! Love you too Heart

p.s. come out to LA and hang out with me! lol

Wut. F that guy.

(Je t'aime Je T'aime on you!)

Thank you TK Heart That was why I was annoyed last night, I mean, did you see how good my eyeliner happened to be? What a waste! Haha

Ah malday, I kissed more than my share of toads until I found a true prince of a guy, too. You're way too nice and beautiful to settle for anything less than you deserve. I think the universe is saving someone extra special for you. Know what else? Your lips are fabulous! That color makes your lips look positively edible. Please ignore the possible Hannibal Lecter connotations there. 😉

I love this for uplifting statements, kissing toads, and Hannibal Lecter. 😄

1 Reply
testing