Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Your eyebrows look fantastic! Geraldine is a pretty lady as well.

Thank you.  

❤️ gorgeous my goodness, i love this 

Thank you:). I'm liking seemily simple looks lately.  Doesn't save me any time applying, but yeah.  

GERLADINE WAS MADE FOR YOUUUUU !!!! 

Thanks!  It's my third Audacious colour.  With my hair being so light and me planning on going lavender/white again it just seemed to make sense to go bright! 

Ooohhh, Geraldine. It's been on my radar before, and then I talk myself out of it, saying I don't need another orange lipstick. But ... maybe I do? (NO, TK, BAD GIRL, NO BISCUIT.)

i'm having this same inner dialogue about geraldine and have been since last summer. (except that i don't own any orange hues....)

That sounds like excuse enough for me!  

I think you would look ravishing with your fair skin dark hair and orange lips!  I'm loving the single pop of colour and just know you would rock it!  

Hmmmm, I'll have to pull out and swatch my oranges.  Who knows, I may already have this shade, but the formula...enough said. 

Gorgeous!

OMG the same thing happened to me this morning, totally blacked out. Which lippies did you buy?? Lol

I love the bold taupe brows with Geraldine!

Hehehe, it's probably a more common phenomenon than I thought.  What did you end up with? 

I just bought the two I've got on, Geraldine and KVD Solo.  Both oranges.  Oh wait that's a lie.  I also bought too faced melted chocolate cherries.  Oh shoot!  And a Wander cosmetics lip duo.  Aaaaand the Estée lauder transformer lippys.   

I'm just going to go sit myself down in a dark corner and think about my no buy.  😞

HAHAHAHA

I picked up BITE Nori and Sweet Cream! I also got the Radish mini and am waiting for my Wander duos!

I have legit shame now.   I can't decide whether I should just take the month off my no buy and start up fresh next month or just try not to buy from hereon in.  

Lol, I just looked up bite nori online and I had a lot of yummy sushi images pop up!  

You're growing a whole other person inside you - you should be able to buy all of the lipsticks.

I like the way you think, though I've been using the pregnancy card for far too many indulgences and I really do need to behave and use what I have.  I am considering this my treat/pick-me-up week and am going to continue not buying things.  I did very well the last three months.  

No shame, I say it's okay!

Anonymous Insider

Had the pleasure of working from home today which I think Miss Leia appreciated. She was such a big help too! Her brother (not picture) could not have cared less. 

TF SS Choc Bar palette - nougat, truffled, pudding

Stila extreme lash mascara 

NYX butter lipstick - Pops

image.jpeg

Always match your scarf to your cat, that's what my mother always said.

Ha, your kitty looks like she's signing an official and binding treats agreement.  😝.  

3 Replies
testing