Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

bless you GC. 

Ohhhh, darn you! I don't need another red! What are you doing to me?! This is so pretty!

for a couple years i only had 3 lip products: stila patina (which only lasted me about 6 months, but it fell within this era), MAC honeylove and this NARS red lizard. it's my baby, even though i rarely wear it anymore. it felt like such a treasure when i got it for myself, and it's what opened the NARS pandora box for me....

i put it on today for the first time in ages and had a momentary crisis of wondering why i spend so much on lipstick--because i find red lizard just about perfect.

(for reference, i think it is probably closest to audie carmen...but i don't have carmen so take that with a grain of salt...)

woah, I don't think I've ever seen you in so much light before!

You look even more flawless and beautiful, if possible ❤️

thank you MK darling. 

I agree! I might need to see more of these washroom selfies in the future, as weird as it may sound

hahaha i love it and your shirt, wow ❤️

BW i love this sweater too !!

20160224_154120.jpg

Close up of So Select:

20160224_151625.jpg

It's been so long since I posted here but I'm trying to get back into it. I'm hesitant to even post this since I only wore 3 products, but I really wanted to share MAC So Select. It's a nice everyday color although nothing terribly unique.  

I also threw on my Luminous Silk sample in shade 5. I really want to buy a full size but I'm having a hard time figuring out which shade to order. This one looks great in the picture, but it's actually a bit peachy on me and has more contrast with my neck/chest than I'm comfortable with. I'm thinking 3.5, 4, or 4.5 would work better. The only other thing I have on today is Too Faced Hangover Primer. 

The color looks beautiful in the picture. I've had the same thing with a sample of KVD foundation. Too dark in RL but not so in photos 

but really I came here to post IM IN TOTAL EYEBROW ENVY!

Now I'm even happier that I got So Select. 

You look radiant!

So pretty. With brows and glasses like that, who needs eyeshadow? 🙂

Anonymous Insider

Thank you! Actually it wears pretty well I do usually where mac lip primer first as well which helps it to stay on. 

IMG_7887.jpg

Battling bad lighting. How dare it snow today when just last night I had my windows open because the house was so stuffy?

Today's the last day of my Audies challenge, and I'm ending on a dear favorite. The last 12 lipsticks I've worn have all been Nars Audacious. I think I'm going to wear all my Marc Jacbos ones next.

FACE

Glossier skin tint
Nars blush in Amour
Burberry contour in Light Glow
Becca highlighter in Moonstone (liquid)
Besame violet powder

EYES

Viseart eyeshadow in Paris Nude palette
Smashbox Always Sharp eyeliner in Cabana

LIPS

Nars lipstick in Jane

I love everything about this look. Eyeshadow, lipstick and oh my gosh, your hair color is beautiful! I want it! 

Beautiful. I love how the same lipstick looks different on every lady 😄 

I never realized you were doing a personal makeup challenge 😮 Fabulous idea, I really would like to make one for myself other than trying to finish products, haha

Jane is lovely on you, everyone swears by it (or is it her...?). I have so many lipsticks to swatch, I need a list.

Jane is one of my favorite Audies and one of my favorite lipsticks of all time. I think the little challenge started because I realized I hadn't worn a bunch of my dark, berry-colored Audies all winter, and winter is the prime season for those colors.

Everything about this is just really lovely and simply pretty. Also, cutting bangs was such a great decision! They're so flattering on you!

Thanks, Beth! They ain't never going nowhere because they're such a pain to grow out. 😄

FullSizeRender2.jpg

FullSizeRender.jpg

Wearing:

• NARS Velvet Matte Skin Tint Alaska
  • NARS RCC Ginger
  • YSL Touche Éclat 1.5
  • Besame Vanilla Brightening Powder (undereye)
  • NARS Loose Light Reflecting Powder
  • Burberry Earthy Blush
  • MAC Blush in Autoerotique
  • HG Strobe Powder Euphoric
  • RdF Eye Soot in Sigil and Lovespell
  • RdF Lipstick in Fortune Teller
3 Replies
testing