Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

this look is so fun!

AH-MAZING.

playing again this a.m. with my new NARS duo, this time with a bit more consideration to the texture of each shade. i'm in love with it. perfect steel grey, not too blue. between this and my beloved bellissima duo i feel like i have my perfect palette, really !

NARS velvet matte skin tint, finland

NARS radiant creamy concealer

NARS contour blush, olympia

NARS blush, sex appeal

CLINIQUE just browsing brow mousse + COVERGIRL brow pencil

NARS eyeshadow duo, brumes. i used the right sheer side as a wash of color on the top lids, and the left matte (VERY pigmented) shade along the bottom lid for a bit more definition

GUERLAIN maxi lash mascara

NARS audacious lipstick, raquel

foggy1.jpg

foggy2.jpg

dang! Why do you always look so flawless? LOL

Grunge Goddess

You are sooo gorgeous! I love all your makeup looks 🙂

PS: Has anyone told you that you look similar to St. Vincent (Annie Clark)? Hopefully that is a compliment because she's, in my opinion, beautiful, and a badass musician with amazing taste in fashion.

ha ! nope, that's a new one !! 🙂 

and i would have to say she is considerably more bad a** than i ! 

12745921_595706447245895_3867664627484934713_n.jpg

NARS 

12112293_595706427245897_5416619677865835173_n.jpg12743566_595706473912559_6834981176397542669_n.jpg

face- 

nars velvet skin tint finland

givenchy on the t zone prisme libre pastel

nars olympia

nars luster + nico mixed

ysl touch eclat pen 2.0

eyes - 

nars   hammamet

ud eyeliner to tightline

chantecaille mascara

benefit brow thing

i also added posie tint under my lips before i applied nars audacious jane lipstick

also i blurred out the first eye pic lid because a mascara smudge was bothering me lol 

Oh, your eyes. 

your more 'goth' looks are striking and very you. But this pared down look is almost more striking - just good skin, pink rosebud mouth, and amazing eyes

So soft and beautiful. I love this!

Love this look! You rock the soft and subtle look just as well as you do smokey dramatic makeup 🙂

Anonymous Insider

How do you like Nars velvet tint? 🙂 It looks great on the 1st pic! I was wondering about this product...

It works really great with my skin. I have normal oily combo skin. It lasts in my face a good 8 hrs without having to touch up, maybe a tad blotting but my oiliness doesn't really shine through. I can only get that effect when I powder with other products. 

It looks great. I kind of want to try it now

ask for a sample!

I love how natural this looks. Just as good as your dramatic ones 😉

Products:

Spoiler
- Too Faced Hangover Rx Replenishing Primer
- Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Foundation
- Too Faced Primed & Poreless Pressed Setting Powder
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Urban Decay UDxGwen Eyeshadow Palette - Punk, Anaheim, Stark, Harajuku
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Zero
- Josie Maran Black Oil Argan Mascara
- Urban Decay UDxGwen 24/7 Lip Liner in Rocksteady
- Urban Decay UDxGwen Revolution Lipstick in Spiderweb

IMAG1985.jpg

Okay, finally feeling motivated today (and realizing how desperately I need to tack a haircut into my next color appointment.. ugh).

What you can expect today: I'm going to bust my **bleep** and get the (now) three lipstick reviews I'm behind on. This weekend, I will post a review of the UDxGwen Blush palette, as well as start what I have of the Tarteist Lip Paint line. I will also be trimming two unboxing videos I did of my cat subscription boxes while I was super sick, delirious, and somehow very excited to try recording. Those will get up to YouTube. Keep in mind, again, I had some type of upper respiratory infection (one doctor says H1N1, another says unusually strong H3N2), but I will edit out as much of the coughing and such that I can. These videos were half testing the recording capabilities of my iProduct (NOT the 4k, though; I have had bad experiences recording in the format in the past), and half unbox/reviews. Moving forward from there, I've decided that trying to do my daily make up, trim it down, set it to some kind of music (probably metal), and such might be too much to take on in the middle of high-priority testing at work. So, I will take my most-liked Instagram picture of all time (thus far) next Saturday, and then move on to the most like photo per week.

I might also do a pets tag at some point. Because I have a lot of them.

Feeling UHMP! today. For some reason. Lot of energy.

IMAG1979_1.jpg

It's been a long **bleep** time 😉 makeup schools been keeping me & my face busy, so I don't get to do myself up as often as I like. Here's one from a few days ago. 

image.jpeg

KVD MiVidaLoca Remix + Chrysalis Palettes, Tattoo Liner in Trooper, and Shade+Light Contour Palette. Marc Jacobs Remarcable foundation, Becca Highlighter in Moonstone & Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick in Celebrity Skin with Swoon on top. 💋❤️

And below is 80s makeup I did yesterday:) 

image.jpeg

Welcome back! Also, I'd wear your '80s look every day. 🙂

You look lovely in both looks! I would totally still wear your 80s look...  but, then, my high school days were back then. I won't be revisiting 80s hair though LOL

testing