Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Highlighted

Re: What are you wearing today?

Today was the FIRST TIME EVER that I went out in public in red lipstick and didnt feel uncomfortable or "too out there". Smiley Very Happy

Here's my look for today:

1. Mychelle Sun Shield SPF 28

2. Benefit Some Kinda Gorgeous Foundation in Medium

3. Shiseido The Makeup Hydro Powder Eye Shadow in H9 Glistening Sand

4. TheBalm Read My Lips Lipstick in Wanted

5. TheBalm Tinted Gloss in Special Edition

Light day today (I didn't go anywhere had a migraine). Smooth minerals everywhere except my eyes. I am trying out

Physicians Formula Green Eye Candy

So far it has good stay power.

Nothing! On my face that is Smiley Tongue I've worn some kind of makeup or product on my face every day for the past couple of weeks, so I decided it was time to give my skin a break.

After cleansing, today I'm wearing:

Clinique Moisture Sheer Tint in Fair

Chanel Eclat Lumiere for concealer

Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder

Clinique Quick Blush in In A Rush Blush

LM Translucent Loose Setting Powder

Clinique Eyeshadow in Brandied Bronze (got it a couple of years ago and never used it)

Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in Whiskey

Chanel eyelash primer

Clinique High Lengths Mascara

I'm wearing a bright pink top today, so I'm still debating whether or not to layer the UD Waterproof Liquid Liner in Woodstock on top of Whiskey or not.  Eh, what the heck.  I didn't buy it just so it could sit and look pretty in my makeup case!  (Although it does, it really does.)

Actually, the Woodstock looks REALLY gorgeous layered over Whiskey on the top line.

@waterbaby1981  Woodstock is such a beautiful color! 

I'm not wearing any makeup today.  The change in the weather is messing with my sinuses, and I just didn't feel like putting makeup on.  It's just one of those days lol.

@kimmi boo for the weather! Smiley Sad

Today, I just got my nails done and had dinner at an outdoor mall with my dad, so I wore:

FACE:

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer, MAC Fix+ and Sephora Mineral Loose Powder Foundation

Stila Sun Bronzer and E.l.f. Blush

EYES:

UDPP, Cliniqud Eye Shadow Quad

No eye liner *gasp!*

Lancome Mascara (no me gusta... I look like I have 10 eye lashes.)

LIPS:

Neutrogena Chapstick

NYX Jumbo Lip Pencil in Soft Fuschia

Estee Lauder Lip Gloss in Extravagant Pink

(i totally sound like a broken record since this is exactly whats in my Weekly Make-up Rotation)

I wish I could participate in the weekly makeup rotation but I dont have that much stuff to rotate and if I did that I wouldnt get anywhere with my project 10 pan.

Because life ifs to short not to try pink eyebrows. 

Sugarpill on the brows

lids are: nyx bblack bean jumbo crayon with UD Oil slick with sugarpill  Lumi on top 

Lashes: ttarte primer with tf better than sex on top

Tarte foundation 

Korres magic light trio for blush

LOVE the pink eyebrows Smiley Happy so fun!

I blame instagram  Smiley Happy 

Oh I love this!!!!

Loooove this look, Calamity! Smiley Happy

Love it! Smiley Happy The eyebrows looks great!

Girlfriend! This is gorgeous. YOU are gorgeous!

So fun!

I used to do my eyebrows pink when I had pink hair! Love it Smiley Happy

I want pink hair. I have some clip in pink hair I got from sallys but it just isn't doing it. Smiley Happy I had red this past summer and it faded but it looked strawberry blonde. I want full on pink.  

You should do it! Mine actually came out magenta/pink by accident haha. I had bleached my hair and then used the Special FX hair dye in Burgundy Wine, however the bleach wasn't washed out all the way yet and it turned into a magenta color which faded to a sort of orange sherbet looking thing. When I dyed over it again it finally came out the plum/burgundy color I was going for. After that I decided it was best to go to an actual salon and my colorist lifted the color and made it reddish burgundy. Then when I had it touched up again it was just straight up deep red lol. Now it's just my plain old natural dark brown but the ends of my hair are still damaged from the previous bleaching/dye escapade so I have this sort of subtle accidental ombre thing going on.

Oh my lol..sounds like it all turned out ok though Smiley Happy

I always go to a salon after years ago I  tried going blonde myself and I took the towel off my head and it was highlighter yellow. I kid you not. I cried and called my hair stylist lady and she fixed it. Smiley Happy I vowed never again. 

It seems like most people need to learn the hard way when it comes to hair lol

I got my hair chopped today! I always love the feeling of freshly-cut, freshly-dyed hair!

1. Benefit POREfessional Primer

2. MUFE Mat Velvet+ No. 25

3. Mac Pro Longwear Concealer NW20

4. Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer

5. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Ethereal Light

6. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Dim Infusion (I'm obsessed... even if my husband says he prefers pink blushes on me, LOL)

7. Eyes - UD Primer Potion, Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette (Milk Chocolate in crease as transition color, Creme Brûlée on the center of the lid, Haute Chocolate dabbed on the inner and outer thirds of the lid, Cherry Cordial in outer V and to deepen the crease. Cherry Cordial also blended into lower lash line (outer half), creme brûlée on outer half of the lower lid. White Chocolate as the brow bone highlight.), MUFE Smoky Extravagant Mascara

8. Still my standard brow powder and clear Maybelline setting gel... Someday I'll get Anastasia Dipbrow, but I'm waffling between getting Auburn, Chocolate Brown, or waiting for Soft Brown's upcoming release.

9. Hourglass Femme Nude Lip Stylo in Nude No. 4

10. Nars Lip Gloss in Super Orgasm

LOOOOOOVE  the bangs!

Thank you! I always miss my bangs when my hair grows out too long, so I'm glad to have them back!

Your hair looks great! Smiley Happy

Thank you!!!