Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Thanks veg!

I agree! The perfect natural look.

Thank you, TKU!

Products:

Spoiler
- Too Faced Hangover Rx Replenishing Primer
- Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Foundation in Fair Beige
- Too Faced Primed & Poreless Pressed Setting Powder
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Palette - Almond Truffle, Cafe au Lait, Black Currant, Divinity
- Kat von D Autograph Pencil in Turbo Lover
- Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir Mascara
- Too Faced Melted Chocolate Melted Liquid Lipstick in Metallic Frozen Hot Chocolate

IMAG1852.jpg

I don't know what it is about Cafe au Lait, but it is totally my jam. Favorite color in the palette...

I should also be getting my iProduct tomorrow, which will be my temporary recording device to kind of "see how it goes" before I invest in more expensive equipment (yes I know iProducts are expensive, too, but it's an all-in-one; I'm going to stick my fingers in all the enticing creative pots that worked for me in the past and see if anything sticks as an outlet).

The review for Metallic Frozen Hot Chocolate is up.

IMAG1847_1.jpg

You're really making me want TF Bon Bons with all these looks!

It's a great product; very easy to work with.

While my current employer doesn't care, I have been more corporate and customer facing in the past (medical device QA), so I tend to gravitate toward "office safe" looks, and more often find myself judging a products worth by how "safe" it is. It doesn't always translate well, though; hard to do that with some of Urban Decays palettes.

There are a lot of office appropriate looks that can be made with this palette, for sure. Some bold ones, too.

That's a good point. I wear basic makeup to work, since my office is very corporate conservative (big law). However, I have mostly hooded eyes, so I can usually get away with having a party on my lids should I have the time in the morning and not seeing clients.

Most of the time I do crazy looks for the fun of it. I'll probably pick this palette during the sale.

I loved your pink look the other day btw!

Nars Hammamet on the eyes

chantecaille mascara

luster blush

some mary kay lipstick apricot glaze

nars foundation finland

12688327_589778634505343_2874462853161156387_n.jpg12642487_589761411173732_647710998861492620_n.jpg

bought an oversized bowie shirt. i can sleep in it or be extremely comfortable when i go out wearing it. 

Alternate look

IMG_20160204_171012.jpg

Just sitting over here being envious of your brows forever. 

*Note to self: Check out Hammamet*

Love that color on you!

it's gorgeous, you should check it out pronto! i was hesitant cause i have st pal de vence and thought they weould be similar on the eye but nope! 😄 love it!! thank you

ohhhh that's a good tee

i've been wearing it all day. very comfortable, i may have gotten it way too big with it being 3x but it's comfortable to sleep in and just super chill when going out hahaha i like baggy stuff at times

Oh, that plum lipstick. You know a way to a girl's heart. And your eyebrows are amazing; I love the hairs that stand up at the beginning of it.

it's marc jacobs scandal  , a bit deeper but i rubbed it out ... lololol 

Eyeliner on point! & you're eyes are stunning in both looks

thank you kilov, achieved by a wet n wild eyeliner, it's becoming my favorite! 

I'll have to pick that up. Thanks!

I love both looks, but the alternate one is just a bit more daring & mysterious!

thank you gypsy ;D 9i think i prefer that one too

I've been on a bit of a BT hiatus lately since life has gotten busier, but I had to stop in and post because today is my birthday and it's the big 3-0! Nothing big planned for today since I'm working tonight, but I'll be going out to celebrate tomorrow.

Today's look is pretty simple with the base of Diorskin Nude BB creme in 001 (incidentally I have not been able to find this shade anywhere for a couple of months - anyone have any idea who might carry it in Canada now? Is it possible that they may be discontinuing it?). Add to that Guerlain Meteorites (Perles de Nuit), ABH Dipbrow in Auburn, Benefit They're Real! mascara, Rituel de Fille eye soot in Sigil & Half Light, Becca Moonstone Highlighter, UD Gwen Stefani blush in Hush, and Nars Audacious lipstick in Dominique.

image.jpeg

3 Replies
testing