Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Very sultry! Lolita 2 looks surprisingly neutral on you. It looks so warm in swatches, but much more wearable on your lips. 

It's the same shade as nars Jane for me too! Which I wear on a daily basis it's on its last month. Since my lips are like a light caramel I think that's why it has this hint of coral to it. I've seen it on others and it lok am more on the brown side.

This shade is my staple.

Thank you shannon!

You nail your eye makeup every single day, it's so pretty! And Lolita 2 is must now, I just have to track it down!

Thank you melissa! I was expecting to see it at the store the other day because I saw a huge box on the display with them...an they're all gone!!!! I want the full size so bad so next Friday I cn try and order it 

Too Faced hangover primer and sha

dow insurance

bare minerals complexion rescue 

Josie Marian crayon concealer

too Faced natural eye first row daytime

josie Marian argan oil mascara

tarte blush reddish shade

nyc lipstain

physicians formula highlighter

image.jpg

I get such a lovely, earthy, '70s vibe from you, and I'm digging it.

Thanks, that's a huge compliment!  I like earthy looks

You truly look fresh and flawless today!

I agree!

Thanks Melissa and Topaz!

FullSizeRender.jpg

FullSizeRender2.jpg

Went for something a little more...girly...today.

Wearing:

• Missha BB Cushion #27
  • other normal face stuff
  • RdF Lovesick Cream Blush
  • Hourglass Ambient Strobe Lighting Powder in Euphoric
  • the pinkish shade from TF Nude Dip
  • Laura Mercier Crème Smooth Lip Colour in Audrey OVER LM Lip Glace in Bare Naked because I wanted a more sheer wash

Oh, also the natural light in my office's conference room is magical

Spoiler
IMG_0105.JPG
Also, this is how my hair air-dried. The only thing I put in it was Beauty Protector Protect & Detangle Spray that I got in my Birchbox

Schedule a 15-minute meeting in that conference room every morning for selfies. 😉

Your lip colour completely changed in the last picture, it's much deeper! It's pretty nonetheless, but I'm just astonished at what a change in lighting can do 😮

Haha, I reapplied in the opposite order in the last pic, so Audrey first, and a dab of gloss after!

You got the Missha cushion! How do you like it?

I also have the Missha cushion, and I like it! I have shade #21; if you were to get it you'd probably use #18, or whatever the shade right below 21 is.

It's a lot of coverage for a cushion foundation - around medium, I'd say. It goes on very well in terms of blending and applying smoothly. The finish is VERY dewy, which I don't mind, but I do set it with my more matte powder. My dry skin likes it a lot.

It does transfer more easily than other foundations I'm used to wearing, even with powder over it. It might be better at that if I were better at applying in multiple thin layers with some drying time in between... but it's not so bad I feel the need for such a tedious solution, lol.

tl;dr - if you like cushions but want a bit more coverage, then this is the one for you! Oilier people or those who touch their face a lot (or wear glasses?) may beware, but I'm guessing Malday can speak to those concerns.

I haven't actually had a problem with transfer or movement yet Jaza, and although my T-zone is usually oily by now, it seems fine! So I think because this is one of the less dewy Cushions on the market, it may be suitable for slightly oilier skin types. I did set it a little with a mix of NARS Light Reflecting Loose Powder and HG Mood Light though.

I actually did get it myself a week or two ago and if I had to give up every other base I have, that's the one I'd keep!

I did! So far, so good. I remember liking their regular BB a while ago, but I'm liking the lighter texture of the cushion a lot right now.

I'm brunette again. It's surprising how much a relief this is and how much more I feel like myself (even though I'm naturally blonde)!

IMG_3489.JPG

Spoiler
FACE
Hourglass Veil Mineral
Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless foundation
NARS Radiant Creamy concealer
Benefit High Beam
Hourglass Dim Light
UD Afterglow in Video

EYES
Usual brows
MUFE Artist Shadows in Dark Purple Taupe and Pink Brown; MAC Bisque