Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

You're the best!

Yay! I finally got this to work I kept getting error codes with my previous look.  Anyhoo I went for a pure green look since I usually don't do a singular color scheme.  Btw kind of odd but within taking photos of the look I changed my shirt twice before going out it went from SUPER hot to SUUUUUUPPPERRRR chilly within 2 hours. 

CEDF4622.jpg

MOKO4816 (1).jpg

IMG_6758.jpg

*Urban Decay Vice 3 Pallet: Dragon, Bobby Dazzle 
*Urban Decay Electric Pallet: Freak, Trash, Revolt
*Mac Eyeshadow: Plumage
*Make Geek Eyeshadow Pan(s): Dirty MartiniCorruptPixie Dust 

TXJL6380.jpg

(Dragon was a super weird shade to work with because when photographed unclose it looked like a blue/green then from afar a forrest green)

Your eye makeup is gorgeous as ever. It gets better every single time I see your posts.

Hehe thank you ^-^

Wow your eye look..well overall look is so pretty.  Amazing job on the eyes! The greens look so gorgeous the way you blended them together! 

Have you ever had a reaction to UD eyeshadows? I haven't but the other day I used the green in the Vice 4 and a couple really tiny bumps. Have you experienced this sort of reaction and of so how would I get rid of it :/

Thank you <3

Also never quite had a reaction to the Urban Decay Vice shadow (hardly use it anyway), but I do know a COUPLE of people who get bumps from the brand and they just kept applying moisturizing creams and such and stopped using UD. Sometimes I get tiny bumps just from lack of sleep (which might be visible in my picture ahah) so you might wanna check that out too!

No problem! You do incredible eye looks! If you aren't a makeup artist you should be lol- then again I know some only like doing makeup for fun and if it became a job, might just suck the fun out of it all!

Thanks! Omg well hopefully the bumps go away then with moisturizer- thanks for letting me know. Also I have more UD eyeshadow and it hasn't done that to me (not that I've tried every shade -_-) but just that green in the Vice 4 and I have more UD eyeshadows as well so hopefully I don't have to ditch UD because there goes my $$$ down the drain =/

Oh, I never noticed bumps in your pics, but good to know they can be caused from lack of sleep too- my tot is good at keeping me on my toes!! I usually pass out at night haha

Your eyes look seriously amazing!  Come to my house and teach me how to use all my eyeshadow palettes!

LOL It would be my pleasure

I'll never be able to get over your eyes. Holy heck.

Ya! Mesmerizing!!!

I'm back at work so I decided to experiment with some of the new beauty products I got for Christmas today Smiley Happy

FullSizeRender(1).jpg

FullSizeRender(2).jpg

Products Used:

Spoiler
Face: Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Foundation, Laura Geller Balance N Brighten, Hourglass Ambient Lighting Power in Dim Light, MAC Gingerly blush, Becca SSPP Opal, ModelCo Bronzer
Eyes: MUFE Nudes You Need palette, Colourpop Sequin, Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow in RSVP, Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir + Cover Girl Lash Blast mascara combo
Brows: ELF Pebble
Lips: Bobbi Brown Luxe Lip Color in Hibiscus

You are always flawless! 

Aw thank you SD! Smiley Happy

Simply beautiful. I love your eye colour, too!

Thank you!!

Ok which shadow is that super glittery one? I need that in my life!!

Sequin!

LOVE. That shadow with that lipstick -- perfection!

Thank you Beth! (and Regina down below.. it's not letting me respond!)

Amazing eyes! I love that color and the lips are great too!

1 Reply